• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Jesus ended up as God

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes.no point arguing about faith. I was merely pointing to the fact that based on history, Islam did not start as a religion and quran is a book against religion which it describe as idol worship

I already show proof (fm the Quran) Islam is a religion till this very day. U kip denying. Any kid can also deny tis n tat. If cant produce any verses fm the Quran to prove ur point its best just kip quiet lah. Else like talkg to urself.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good or evil deed intended, muslim will seek guidance "In the name of Allah, Most compassionate, Most merciful"...

Killing in the name of Allah is always justifiable.

Screen-Shot-2020-10-16-at-4.10.57-PM.png
Killing is prohibited.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I already show proof (fm the Quran) Islam is a religion till this very day. U kip denying. Any kid can also deny tis n tat. If cant produce any verses fm the Quran to prove ur point its best just kip quiet lah. Else like talkg to urself.
I keep on telling you its a way of life and nothing to do with religion.
Why follow mohamad when there is God?
Whatever is written about mohamed in the sunnah cannot be verified historians have all discarded these tales.its based on hearsay and not on facts..
The truth about mohamed was obliterated totally. Like what shih huang ti tried to erase the teaching of Confucius. That's why you cannot get any historians describing mohamed who lived during his existence.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I keep on telling you its a way of life and nothing to do with religion.
Why follow mohamad when there is God?
Whatever is written about mohamed in the sunnah cannot be verified historians have all discarded these tales.its based on hearsay and not on facts..
The truth about mohamed was obliterated totally. Like what shih huang ti tried to erase the teaching of Confucius. That's why you cannot get any historians describing mohamed who lived during his existence.

U kip saying Islam nothing to do with religion. But who are u? No proof and yet want to be right? Tats not the way to prove ur point. Show proof, evidence, verses fm ur scripture or my Quran. Tats the way to discuss.

U want a history of the Prophet pbuh, go read the hadiths.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
U kip saying Islam nothing to do with religion. But who are u? No proof and yet want to be right? Tats not the way to prove ur point. Show proof, evidence, verses fm ur scripture or my Quran. Tats the way to discuss.

U want a history of the Prophet pbuh, go read the hadiths.
Historians came up with the same conclusion based on evidence,

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Killing is prohibited.

Killing in islam is only prohibited if the moslem prophet didn't kill people.

If the moslem prophet claimed he had good reasons to kill people, then moslems in the future will come up with all sorts of reasons to go around killing others. Such reasons include declaring jihad on people for not accepting mahomet as prophet or killing moslems for leaving islam.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Killing in islam is only prohibited if the moslem prophet didn't kill people.

If the moslem prophet claimed he had good reasons to kill people, then moslems in the future will come up with all sorts of reasons to go around killing others. Such reasons include declaring jihad on people for not accepting mahomet as prophet or killing moslems for leaving islam.
Nope. Killing is prohibited. Just like murder is a crime.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nope. Evidence and proof is. Never follow blindly my son.

Teres this thing called faith. Its not blind faith. Already proven to be real (by myself). Atheist like u will never understand. U will only realise the TRUTH when the angels of death come knocking ur door.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teres this thing called faith. Its not blind faith. Already proven to be real (by myself). Atheist like u will never understand. U will only realise the TRUTH when the angels of death come knocking ur door.
Have it occurred to you there is a big likelihood the faith was altered to suit the interest of rulers as what occurred to say Christianity? Not all arabs that came out of Arabia were believers. Many were still pagans who worshipped shrines in mecca.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have it occurred to you there is a big likelihood the faith was altered to suit the interest of rulers as what occurred to say Christianity? Not all arabs that came out of Arabia were believers. Many were still pagans who worshipped shrines in mecca.

Likelihood? Tats only ur conjecture. I dont buy such story.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope. Evidence and proof is. Never follow blindly my son.
You don't need to a muslim to enter the fairytale islamic heaven. You may enter as a servant to serve a master and his 72 virgins. You will bypass penis inspection, dna check for pig stains by Allah on your judgement day.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whatever is written in the sunnah was likely directed by the caliph of the period. And previous biography of mohamed was totally erased.

Watever u said is all ur conjecture, wild guess n fm ur priest i.e. internet. I already show proof the chain of narration leadg up to the companions. Tats good enough evidence for us Muslims. As for atheist like u...dont procrastinate too long. Door of repentance may be closed anytime. By then dont regret not listeng to whoami.:smile:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watever u said is all ur conjecture, wild guess n fm ur priest i.e. internet. I already show proof the chain of narration leadg up to the companions. Tats good enough evidence for us Muslims. As for atheist like u...dont procrastinate too long. Door of repentance may be closed anytime. By then dont regret not listeng to whoami.:smile:
I get my facts fr9m evidence and historical sources and not from hearsay.
Currently, nothing survived or were not written about mohamed by historians who lived during his in era. The s7nnahs and hadiths were created maybe 250 years after mohamad's death. And it's all based on hearsay

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get my facts fr9m evidence and historical sources and not from hearsay.
Currently, nothing survived or were not written about mohamed by historians who lived during his in era. The s7nnahs and hadiths were created maybe 250 years after mohamad's death. And it's all based on hearsay

U go visit the Prophet pbuh tomb. Teres a museum. Personal collection.