• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How is the sentiments on the ground now? Sinkies still very happy with chee bye pap?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ppl kept on saying pap will win everything. But I dun see the situation in sinkapore now better than in 2011?

2011 were relatively peaceful because of the massive number of money printing from usa. Now in 2020 I see my ex colleagues and some friends jobless now.

So the $600 given and sinkies all very happy comparing to 2011?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 schools of thought. One is during difficult time, voters will take the safer options by voting for pap.

Another group believe that pple would most likely gotten used to covid as compared to the shock they received during 911 which almost wipe off oppositions.

Also note that during 2011, the economy was still recovering from the sub prime crisis . Yet pap lost one GRC during that year.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 schools of thought. One is during difficult time, voters will take the safer options by voting for pap.

Another group believe that pple would most likely gotten used to covid as compared to the shock they received during 911 which almost wipe off oppositions.

Also note that during 2011, the economy was still recovering from the sub prime crisis . Yet pap lost one GRC during that year.

this one can con those kum gong. i've seen in year 2003 sars that pap cannot do nuts to help ppl get jobs. those that will be retrenched will have to go. and you have to hang on for a few years on temp jobs until the economy auto recover.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see the same situation as 2015. Pap will win everything as even a dog under the pap banner will get 70% of the votes. So fumble heng is safe in east coast

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
All sinkies still blind , with or without PAPigs Sg will still function , just that skeletons in closet will be exposed, n things will turn ugly .

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it ever not a difficult time?let's just give PAP the mandate for the next 100 years bah......cause I'm pretty sure with all the sinkie cucks and cowards in this country and this forum,it will always be a difficult time until the day we die.....we will never be free from PAP's warm embrace.

I guarantee u people will always find an excuse for it to be a difficult time......2008 crisis......ah Kong death,covid 19......ahbalahabah shabalahah!!!!!!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is it ever not a difficult time?let's just give PAP the mandate for the next 100 years bah......cause I'm pretty sure with all the sinkie cucks and cowards in this country and this forum,it will always be a difficult time until the day we die.....we will never be free from PAP's warm embrace.

I guarantee u people will always find an excuse for it to be a difficult time......2008 crisis......ah Kong death,covid 19......ahbalahabah shabalahah!!!!!!!

There's this school of thought,when are people must open and most willing to change?it is not when times are good and things are chugging along......it is only in times of great crisis and when things have fallen apart when people are most open and clamouring for change.......Japan financial crisis........Arab Spring........wall Street financial protests......

But not sinkies.......sinkies are the opposite.....in times of crisis sinkies are even more adverse to change!!!!!!they cling on to the same dick and suck even harder!!!!sinkies are the exception to the rule!!!!!!the reverse of the laws of physics!!!!

horny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sadly most ppl will still vote for pap as they hand out $$ even though pap is going down the road of ccp

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that are affected by PAP policies adversely and yet still insist on voting for them has not learnt the lessons others have, and painfully too.
Is that PAP don't care for you and its not about you. Its all about PAP's own jobs and egos at stake.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

$600 resilience package, $9000 for those low income earners, $100 utility rebate, $300 GST rebates.

$10K shiok shiok, you say leh?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ppl kept on saying pap will win everything. But I dun see the situation in sinkapore now better than in 2011?

2011 were relatively peaceful because of the massive number of money printing from usa. Now in 2020 I see my ex colleagues and some friends jobless now.

Many people already spend than $600. If they are still happy with the sum bribery, their brain are screwed and you need more FT to fuck these voters for the rest of their pathetic life.

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Plenty of people stay in unhappy marriage doesn't mean their wife/husband bad or good because they have not found something better to risk the unknown.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the ground is very rich
very fertile
many are very happy with the pap
they will all vote for pap
so much money in their accounts
so thankful , so grateful, so happy
pap is the best ...