• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How I contribute to society in sickness or in health

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The world is watching for 4. The increase in size of your nipple 5. Your donations of your property to jb government :sneaky:
Coward Malaysian son of slut dog rat snake post hundred times my nipples increase in size but dare not post the pictures. So under the table sons of whores are all coward criminal bullies indeed.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coward Malaysian son of slut dog rat snake post hundred times my nipples increase in size but dare not post the pictures. So under the table sons of whores are all coward criminal bullies indeed.
You fucking sluts KNN your nipple on demand from iran KNN hum ji bye walk around neighbour rike this KNN
783165f3905b253fac36471e79e5a685.19.jpg

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am a virgin is an above the table fact. Of course to cheap and dirty sons of whores that are under the table yourselves it’s a lie. Pui your Malaysian mother wife daughters phua cb!

No picture no talk!
You are a slut unless you show your sealed unused cunt!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why didn't you get nipple treatment for your ugly nipples? After cutting them off, you can beg your ex-husband to fuck you in your new cheebye hard.