• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how honest are they the SDP?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP chee is always accusing the familee as being dishonest. what about chee the man himself?

if HONESTY is the word of the day, why support in SDP is still lacking?? the notorious F4 themselves have mixed up with SDP. again, how honest are they with themselves? how honest are their "glorious" agenda for peasants?

HOW REAL ARE ALL THESE "concerned" fighters for the peasants?

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP dog can tell us how honest your PAP scums and the famiLEE are?

btw how many NTUC discount vouchers you get for starting this thread?

could you be from the dog pack too? especially the dog who's fed by paps?

so only SDP can question others' integrity. when questioned back, u will act as a spokesman.

again, how many people are u acting as spokesman for by the way?? your PR is really terrible and exposes much of your invisible traits.:rolleyes:

A

Alu862

If always goes, look at the plankton in your own eye. you can criticise so much, but are you(ie the SDP0 that clean and holy yourself? Even opposition parties overseas agree with ruling parties policies when the policies are credible. SDP thinks they are Kings and can criticise so much. What do they know? Is democracy a magica pill for curing? NO.

A

Alu862

are you trying to tell us that your PAP retards cannot be criticized!

Criticism is not support to be the main agenda of political parties. Even in Western countries, opposition parties support some policies of the ruling party. SDP only knows how to air the dirty linen.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
If always goes, look at the plankton in your own eye. you can criticise so much, but are you(ie the SDP0 that clean and holy yourself? Even opposition parties overseas agree with ruling parties policies when the policies are credible. SDP thinks they are Kings and can criticise so much. What do they know? Is democracy a magica pill for curing? NO.

"judge and one shall be judged too" so the saying goes.

in SDP's case, they are very fond of slamming accusations at the present gabramen, the famiLEE and prominent influential public figures....and of course the paps' policies. court judges are not spared and neither are the respectable policemen whom they fondly satirised as poodles or paps doggies.

even critics in the forum were classifed as 4-legged dogs by them. everyone not in agreeable with them are dogs. then what maketh them? pussy as in cats?

democracy ....what is it? they can never get themselves into parleement democratically and hence, they have their own brand of "democracy" i.e., anything against paps or gabramen is consider democratic to them.

if that's their bible for democracy, then chee is the pagan himself.

because of chee's contant upheavaling :pappearances in the news, politic suddenly becomes very interesting.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Criticism is not support to be the main agenda of political parties. Even in Western countries, opposition parties support some policies of the ruling party. SDP only knows how to air the dirty linen.

SDP supports almost none - be it good or bad! it's objection for the sake of opposing without a valid cause or even alternative.

that clone u r responding to might not be even a SDP supporter but a mischievious troiublemaker who uses my li'l brother leetahsar's butt for his face and who could be exploiting the notoriety of SDP for his(or their gang) dubious agenda. it's wiser that u ignore him or just have fun with him. :biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's look at singapore......do u feel lucky to be born here, raise here, work here and well...reproduce here?

if u do, our gabramen has already done its part. if u don't, you are always welcomed to F off to some other cuntries which u think u r more suited. FTs are dying to blend as singapore citizens and yet those ranting goondus here are still unsatisfied about how fortunate they were to live in singapore.

very sad indeed! :(

A

Alu862

We no doubt hate the PAP for many things. But if you want to live in a democracy, I suggest trying the Eastern European countries first. Either the GDP reports and Standard of living reports of Singapore is wrong, or the reports of these countries are wrong.

Democracy has neve been equated to that of development.

Chia Tse Li

Alfrescian
Loyal
In a repressive and oppressive State, the way to political reform is hardly through the electoral process. For every GE, the oppositions can continue to send candidates or even the so called credible candidates as requested by a certain group of the electorate, the oppositions still are never going to win any additional seats. This is why foremost, there need to be political reform. Political reforms are most of the times not done through the electoral process. Political reforms are done through other means, means where the citizens of the nation are willing to pressure the State to return back the supremacy and power to the people. Remember during the speech by JBJ at the RP dinner, he spoke about People Supremacy, not PAP Supremacy. Citizens are supposed to have entitlement to such a power if the State has not been oppressive. Now, we have no say in so many things which affect our lives and the lives of our older and younger generations.

Today I was driving on the CTE and the ERP gantry deducted $5.00 from the cashcard in my IU, afterwhich I exit at Havelock Road and another $2.50 was deducted. This is a simple example of we the citizens of Singapore having no say, having no rights.

I see the SDP's ways as seeking political reform first, as before such a reform can come about, we can talk about getting opposition parties elected into the parliament until the sheep goes home. This is also why we are seeing the SDP employing very different strategies as compared to the other politcal parties. One credit at least the SDP has garnered which the other political parties have not is, the SDP actively seeks to provide alternative news from the different press in other countries and by doing so, the SDP re-educate the people and offer the people a choice to make informed decisions. The other political parties though definitely have their contributions, they have been too muted and ironically, sometimes they seem to be happy to receive those so called PAP endorsement. So I would still give credits to the SDP. =)

A

Alu862

It's one thing to campaign for democracy and human rights. it's also something else and more pressing when you have a party that klacks policy and in depth ideas--economic, trade, foreign affairs, domestic. Democracies are popping up but unless you tell me that the GDP rates are all faked, democracy is not always the way for successful development.

In a repressive and oppressive State, the way to political reform is hardly through the electoral process. For every GE, the oppositions can continue to send candidates or even the so called credible candidates as requested by a certain group of the electorate, the oppositions still are never going to win any additional seats. This is why foremost, there need to be political reform. Political reforms are most of the times not done through the electoral process. Political reforms are done through other means, means where the citizens of the nation are willing to pressure the State to return back the supremacy and power to the people. Remember during the speech by JBJ at the RP dinner, he spoke about People Supremacy, not PAP Supremacy. Citizens are supposed to have entitlement to such a power if the State has not been oppressive. Now, we have no say in so many things which affect our lives and the lives of our older and younger generations.

Today I was driving on the CTE and the ERP gantry deducted $5.00 from the cashcard in my IU, afterwhich I exit at Havelock Road and another $2.50 was deducted. This is a simple example of we the citizens of Singapore having no say, having no rights.

I see the SDP's ways as seeking political reform first, as before such a reform can come about, we can talk about getting opposition parties elected into the parliament until the sheep goes home. This is also why we are seeing the SDP employing very different strategies as compared to the other politcal parties. One credit at least the SDP has garnered which the other political parties have not is, the SDP actively seeks to provide alternative news from the different press in other countries and by doing so, the SDP re-educate the people and offer the people a choice to make informed decisions. The other political parties though definitely have their contributions, they have been too muted and ironically, sometimes they seem to be happy to receive those so called PAP endorsement. So I would still give credits to the SDP. =)

Chia Tse Li

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think most of the political parties in Singapore (including the PAP) do not display any good array of good policies nor in depth ideas--economic, trade, foreign affairs, domestic. And not to forget, social policies. The recent Lily Neo vs Yufoo exchanges in parliament hilighted that the MCYS ministers themselves are not good at coming up with in depth ideas nor policies...it is true that their financial assistance policies are short term and do not tackle the root issues and causes thus leading to so the rising numbers of poverty and homeless cases todate. I can only speak a bit more on this area as it is related to my practice. For other areas, I guess we can also see what are some of the unsound policies meted out by the government but I would not elaborate as I am like any other common Singaporean who is not well versed in many other disciplines. The PAP also have not come up with good policies as many of their policies are carried out at the expenses of taking away more and more money from the citizens.

It may not be fair to say that the opposition parties and if particularly to pin point at the SDP, that they do not have sound policies. Perhaps when reform comes (if...), more people break away from their fears, the invisible barriers to entry to participate in opposition politics gets lifted, then the opposition parties (SPP, NSP, PKMS, RP, WP, SDP, any others) will be able to have enough Singaporeans joining them and contributing to debating over policies and coming up with more policy papers. Currently, they are considered to be doing well with the limited resources and the limted amount of manpower they are having. Wait till the depoliticisation in Singapore gets undone. =)

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
FTs are dying to blend as singapore citizens and yet those ranting goondus here are still unsatisfied about how fortunate they were to live in singapore.very sad indeed!

your PAP thieves had done its part at least to you moron

and you a PAP dog is satisfied to be an unemployed old faggot living on siblings' and parents' handouts!

how fortunate .... hahaha

A

Alu862

your PAP thieves had done its part at least to you moron

and you a PAP dog is satisfied to be an unemployed old faggot living on siblings' and parents' handouts!

how fortunate .... hahaha

So what is your leader Chee's policy? Throw out everyone? He lambast as much as he likes but what are his policies?

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
you guys cannot even be honest with yourself, how can u be honest preaching to the peasants?:confused::rolleyes:

bapok be honest with yourself tell us how many NTUC vouchers your PAP scums gave you for each of your post in this thread.

did you received cash as well?

BobKHSim

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what is your leader Chee's policy? Throw out everyone? He lambast as much as he likes but what are his policies?

Huh since when Chee is my leader?

Why dun you ask Chee directly his policies.

Like leetahbar you also lost your balls?