• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How does a happy Singaporean wife look like?

calumairsteward

Alfrescian
Loyal
Screenshot_20201124-063813_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20201124-064042_Facebook.jpg

Hello everybody, I just want to share my joy and to motivate fellow male counterparts whom have a wonderful wife too. Look at how happy my gorgeous wife Kristen is. It melts my heart to see her so happy and contented with the warm and care she had at home. This stay home experience had been so fruitful for us.

Hanslesley73

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 96791View attachment 96792

Hello everybody, I just want to share my joy and to motivate fellow male counterparts whom have a wonderful wife too. Look at how happy my gorgeous wife Kristen is. It melts my heart to see her so happy and contented with the warm and care she had at home. This stay home experience had been so fruitful for us.
Wah...Gorgeous! Her face looks like moon-shining brightly. Whet up my appetite for dumplings. Where can get good dim sum?