• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you go about finding a pretty thai girl that never worked as an FL before?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
can you imagine the chinese emperor has 10,000 cucubines!!! how to satisfy all!!! no wonder many died young.exhausted all the bullets too fast and too young! these little pussies are killers!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wilt Chamberlain

When beloved basketball star Wilt Chamberlain's autobiography "A View from Above" came out, a hush fell across the world. Followed by major public outcry. Encyclopedia of World Biography explains that the tidbit that caused the commotion was the confession that the celebrity athlete had slept with 20,000 women during the course of his career. For some, the image they had of Wilt Chamberlain was shattered. Wilt Chamberlain passed away in October 1999.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anyone here slept with more than 100 women? some old uncles told me they had a few thousands in their life time of potency.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your luck lah! you just never know. even a simple and innocent girl can have a FL history. if you love a girl, why are you so bothered with her past? are you going to judge her by her past history. are you clean yourself. are you a virgin too. why only the girl must have a clean past. we should not judge a girl by her past.
agree, no 1 is perfect but say is always easy.:biggrin:
u lidat encourage TS from the Matters of the Heart leh.:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I read in some posts mentioning how some university students worked as FLs and of course there's so many coyote bars, massage places etc all over thailand. Thailand's rep as some kind of sex tourist destination doesn't help either.

Therefore if someone wants a decent thai girl that hasn't worked in such places before how should he look for them? I mean most thai fls and most fls i suppose all work regular jobs like everyone else. It seems to be me that thai ladies are more willing to open their legs if they need money compared to other types of ladies.

Perhaps one shouldn't look for too pretty a thai girl?

look for chinese thai lah... they dun behave like that... they work hard and earn money.. think business always...

you wanna go for chinese thai, you must have ability too. You got business or not...or at least financially stable.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
anyone here slept with more than 100 women? some old uncles told me they had a few thousands in their life time of potency.
100 is not alot....an average pros visitor who goes once a week will hit quota within 2 years......even your foreign worker who reward himself twice a month with visiting desker road will hit quota in a few years.

An average sinkie who fucks around has good chance to hit this figure in his lifetime.....

TheFootballer

Alfrescian
Loyal

100 is not alot. I have a friend who might have cross that mark. he is not VERY good looking (Not the tom crusie or Lee ming soon).. but above average-looking. We tried to figure out for years why so many women have gone to bed with him.. (He did not big-canon us.. we knew the girls.and they did not deny).
Sadly, I figured out later...
You need to just Talk then Try. If you fail, doesn't matter.. If you try 1000 girls, 10% give in.. you got 100.
This same person went into sinkie corrective system. came out, everybody tot its the end of him. He now makes 6 figures a year.
Being thick-skinned is one of the first virtue you need to have.
How to find pretty thai girl? EAsy.. go bkk.. approach 10,000 nice pretty girl there.. Arm yourself with a thick skin.. but dun forget to use your heart.

p.s.. I 'm not the "friend"

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thai teochew chick with conservative traditional strict family upbringing who works in a bank. bank girl, not bang girl. otherwise, pick a fat ugly piece of shit on the bus and chances are that she doesn't qualify for the fl trade.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I agree Thailand give an impression that its a big fuck shop and all ladies can be had. The contrary is the truth. Thailand do have many nice places to visit and nice people to meet and make friends with. Its a great land full of opportunities especially for one from a more developed country who can see of course.

There are many pretty Thai girls who are not FLs much much more that the FLs. Its everywhere. I think it all comes down to our own sincerity to look for one. If one take a non-FL thinking you wanna take her just for fucking then she immediately becomes a FL isn't it?

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think the difficulty lies in finding a pretty thai girl. Maybe it's just me but I don't find thai girls pretty at all.