• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How do you deal with burnout ?

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently I feel very tired and don't feel like doing anything. I suspect it must be the onset of a burnout.

Any suggestions on how to deal with it ?

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
backpack and experience, go china the best, can do some cultural exchange with the cheena mei mei, lol...haha...:p:biggrin:

Did that 2 years ago. She wanted me to sponsor her for her Masters degree in Europe.

Limpeh siam. Changed my hp number straight away :biggrin:

singham

Alfrescian
Loyal
did she tell you also that she need to sponsor her brother through university, that was what happened to me many years ago, i also siam buay hu...:biggrin:

Did that 2 years ago. She wanted me to sponsor her for her Masters degree in Europe.

Limpeh siam. Changed my hp number straight away :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Recently I feel very tired and don't feel like doing anything. I suspect it must be the onset of a burnout.

Do something else or different.
Doesn't mean you have to stop doing the thing that is giving you burnout, because that may be providing you with benefits, which you may not realise until you stop doing it.

jw5

Loyal

Suicide is an option. :eek:

Scroobye once told a forummer that he should go and hang himself.
I replied that his children should and will hang themselves.
He quickly deleted my post.
Looks like you are learning from him more and more as days go by.

ThePlen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Andropause is the male version of menopause.

sorry i have no good news for you.

Androgen-cascade-hormone-treatment.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Take a long holiday lah!!

And when you take a holiday, remember to stay off the Internet.

Too many twits insist on answering phonecalls, checking Facebook, checking emails etc even when they're on overseas reservist training.

Consequently, they get even more stressed during their holidays.

jw5

Loyal

Too many twits insist on answering phonecalls, checking Facebook, checking emails etc even when they're on overseas reservist training.

Not stay off the internet while on holiday, but use it only for leisure purposes.
There are also idiots who call back the office frequently to ask if anyone was looking for them.
More often than not, there wasn't.

AhGuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do something else or different.
Doesn't mean you have to stop doing the thing that is giving you burnout, because that may be providing you with benefits, which you may not realise until you stop doing it.

How I wish I had learnt this when I was younger. A gem of wisdom, indeed.

Wise words.

Just escape to somewhere that nobody knows you.
Do what you feels like and relax yourself.

Super !

Thank you all for the sincere advice.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fren: Just take a few day trips to a resort in Thailand, buy some ganja and just vege-out. You will feel more relaxed and recharged after that and fit to hit the road again.

Cheers!

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fren: Just take a few day trips to a resort in Thailand, buy some ganja and just vege-out. You will feel more relaxed and recharged after that and fit to hit the road again.

Cheers!

Wahlan eh.......what an excellent idea........

Nothing like a post ganj vege out chillax