• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How did the first lizard appear in a new building ?

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Imagine before the building was erected, it was an open space. You would expect earthworms, ants etc., but not lizards. After awhile when the piling works began and cement poured into the columns, and when the building was almost done there would always be lizards.

Where did the lizards appear ? First of all, they don't have wings. So there only option was to crawl. Next, they don't normally crawl on the floor, so they could not have travelled from the adjacent buildings which could well be 50 metres away if subject building was a new project.

So how did the first lizard in the new building come about ?

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is half the story. The keyword is 'first'. From nowhere, how did the first lizard arrive in that new building ?

Ponder on evolution, it's not impossible. When dead body decompose, worms evolve from microorganism and these worms dont just disappear, it evolves into something else.:p

NoOnEsAwMe

Alfrescian
Loyal
give you my real-life example..
when i moved into my new flat,
first, came the spring-tails, those disgusting things that crawl all over the walls and leave a reddish/brownish trail when squashed
then, came the daddy-long-legs (spiders)
then, came the jumping spiders
and then the lizards...

the entire food chain slowly establishes itself naturally :p

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human are mostly bind and naive to consider things including our environment that we wrongly assumed that the environment can be really designed and decided by us and planed by us and we indeed ignored a whole lot of reality.:rolleyes:

Bacteria Virus Micro Organisms Insects etc shares the same environment with us, we neglected and ignored them most of the time. We don't really have the kind of control which we wished we had, to determine what gets into our living space and what does not. And then we come to this sort of question about how things got there without our design and approval.:confused::wink:

The bacteria and bugs and lizards are there at the location's environment ever since before human arrived on this red dot. Weather the building was a new construction or redevelopment it is still done within the same environment. They are there during the entire construction phase and they will be there even after the building became so old and abandoned or pulled down. If you had been to construction sites you would see them. Ants lizards cockroaches bugs mosquitoes etc. They are not including within the building material list nor drawn in the blue prints but they are there. They did not received your house warming invitation cards, but they are there, and they are there before all the human occupants. :wink::p

Planet earth is wrongly perceived by human that we are in full control or permanently occupy. It existed for hundreds of billions of years before human and will still be here way after human existence. We are temporary form of live here in planet's lifespan, and planets' lifespan will also be over, as we know that is happening in universe.

Human would be more humble and honest if we really knew how minute and temporary we are within the universe & time. Our silly civilization had very wrongly impressed and misled ourselves about our own existence and made us so foolish and self-centered and myopic and greedy.:biggrin:

http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/213401/20110914/x-ray-attack-space-planet-attack.htm

Planet Under Ferocious X-Ray Attack by its Star

By IBTimes Staff Reporter | September 14, 2011 2:44 AM EDT

Our planet is not under attack by aliens, but astronomers have found a star that is bombarding its planet with a barrage of X-rays that are almost 100,000 times stronger than what Earth receives from the sun.

(Photo: )<br>Photo: NASAStar lashes out on close- by planet

Enlarge
(Photo: )
Photo: NASAStar lashes out on close- by planet

For now the planet, dubbed CoRoT-2b, has a mass about three times Jupiter's, but data gathered by NASA's Chandra X-ray Observatory and the European Southern Observatory's Very Large Telescope suggest that its survival is in doubt as it is losing about 5 million tons of material every second due to the high-energy radiation.

The study was published in the journal Astronomy and Astrophysics.

"This planet is being absolutely fried by its star," said Sebastian Schroeter, an ESO astronomer of the University of Hamburg in Germany. "What may be even stranger is that this planet may be affecting the behavior of the star that is blasting it."

With an extremely active star orbiting the planet in very close proximity, CoRoT-2 is one of the most unusual planetary systems yet discovered.

The star, dubbed CoRot-2a, is located about 880 light-years from Earth and its estimated age is between 100 million and 300 million years,, which makes it fully formed and mature. Although old, the star is still very active and is capable of producing very high X-ray emission levels like younger stellar bodies.

Destruction of the planet may be useful, as some scientists pointed out that the size of CoRoT-2b is "too big." It is believed to be a form of self-correction, by some researchers, that will eventually die down with time, io9.com reported.

"We're not exactly sure of all the effects this type of heavy X-ray storm would have on a planet, but it could be responsible for the bloating we see in CoRoT-2b," said Schroeter. "We are just beginning to learn about what happens to exoplanets in these extreme environments."

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
And then the tok-kae will come

dscf3457.jpg

first, came the spring-tails, those disgusting things that crawl all over the walls and leave a reddish/brownish trail when squashed
and then the lizards...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lizards like to live vertically. Their natural habitats are tree trunks. Plentiful of smaller insect food for them too. As walls and buildings were invented and erected, they like that vertical setting too, especially in or near kitchen where it attracts their favorite diet fodder smaller insects, and they themselves safer from the threat of bigger predators like frogs and chameleons when they themselves become food for others. In towns with few trees, you won't find any or too many lizards on your walls.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ponder on evolution, it's not impossible. When dead body decompose, worms evolve from microorganism and these worms dont just disappear, it evolves into something else.:p

I think you caught the question. Yes, I was thinking along the same line. Could lizards have evolved from something else ? Something micro.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Human are mostly bind and naive to consider things including our environment that we wrongly assumed that the environment can be really designed and decided by us and planed by us and we indeed ignored a whole lot of reality.:rolleyes:

Talked so much, but don't have answer right ?

I know along the way, there would be people who could not answer but would choose to ridicule the person who asked the question and pretended that there was a simple answer that was so simple that it did not deserve any answering.

What is the point of telling me who feeds on who ? The question is not about who feeds on who. And it's also not about lizards' natural habitat etc.

Last edited:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
and then the lizards...

But I think you know my question precedes your moving in. The food chain is a different story for an entirely different question.

The "first" lizard could not have flown from a different habitat to the new building.

The "first" lizard could not have emerged from the soil.

The "first" lizard might have crawled from an adjacent habitat, but then it would go against its nature because lizards don't normally crawl on the floor.

I don't have the same question for cockroaches and ants, and the reason is obvious.

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asks u back, "chicken or egg? which one 1st?" :biggrin:

Chicken first of course, commonsense. The first human also couldn't possibly be conceived in a womb. Therefore the first chicken also couldn't possibly be hatched from an egg.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chicken first of course, commonsense. The first human also couldn't possibly be conceived in a womb. Therefore the first chicken also couldn't possibly be hatched from an egg.

lianbeng asks u back, "but if no egg how to have chick to become chicken?":confused::*:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng asks u back, "but if no egg how to have chick to become chicken?":confused::*:

Ramseth asks you back, without a womb, how to conceive an human infant?

Everything has its beginning. All living things, any species, vegetation, animal or human, evolved from the land first. Then they in turn evolved among themselves ways to propagate and regenerate. Those that failed, became extinct.

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talked so much, but don't have answer right ?

I know along the way, there would be people who could not answer but would choose to ridicule the person who asked the question and pretended that there was a simple answer that was so simple that it did not deserve any answering.

What is the point of telling me who feeds on who ? The question is not about who feeds on who. And it's also not about lizards' natural habitat etc.

Clearest and most complete answer given to you but you obviously failed to comprehend:*:

A building isn't that empty box like you had expected it to be. If you made an empty box in a factory out of a mould and brought to your home may be you can ask a question like how the 1st ant got inside it. A building is erected on a site containing every element of it's environment including bugs and bacteria in the air. Lizards were there even when construction worker did piling and casting concrete. The Lizards never left and their food the insects also never left. When each bricks were laid, they were there, when each floor slap were cast the lizards were there, and so were the ants. As the Bangladeshi workers dumped their lunch, ants and flies at them, lizards fed on the insects. Lizards crawled on the new wall paints may be before they were fully dried.:p

You consider it a new building because you are a human affected by misconception of civilized mindsets, to the lizards a erection of building is only their living environment undergone some transformation which will make not much sense to them, but they will adapt and survive at the same spot same environment. Lizards were having sex in your new bed room even before you took your pants off! :biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Construction site got stagnant water.
2. Mosquito breeds.
3. Construction worker works on ground floor.
4. The first lizard came to the ground floor to feed on mosquitos who were feeding off the construction workers.
5. The second lizard came to the ground floor to feed on mosquitos who were feeding off the construction workers..
6. The two lizard fucked.
7. The produced baby liazards.
8. Construction workers build first level and mosquito follows the construction workers and feed off them.
9. The baby lizards go to the first level to feed on mosquito and fuck other lizards baby and produce more babies.
10. Construction workers build second level and mosquito follows the construction workers and feed off them.
11. The first lizards grandchildren lizards goes to the second level to feed on mosquitos and fuck other lizards grandchildren, and make babies.
12. Construction workers build third level.....