• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

jw5

Loyal
1. Yes
2. Yes, i will exclude you from my bedtime prayers.

Not sure if moderators with 0 points get their posts moderated so your effort might end up being inconsequential. Confirm it with Sam.

Wah, either you loginlogout very fast or you and kinana are not the same person after all.

Can you confirm it with Sam about the moderators with 0 points?
Anyway that's not my purpose for zapping. Zapping for me is to show disdain for someone's contributions or lack thereof or his rotten behaviour.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey peppertail can I confirm two things with you:

1. Are we allowed to zap moderators?

2. If answer to #1 is yes, would you do anything to me if I zap you?

Thanks.

try lah, try on peppertail bcos less pt easier. i can help u zap too, i will leave my name.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, either you loginlogout very fast or you and kinana are not the same person after all.

Anyway that's not my purpose for zapping. Zapping for me is to show disdain for someone's contributions or lack thereof or his rotten behaviour.

they can open 2 windows separately and post simultaneously

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

But most of the people here can't see who zapped them. That's backstabbing and not showing disdain. I find the point system as it is right now useless.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
waupian!!! you've gone over the moon...
yes , in the past, there were tyrants and godfathers - only a few giants who could kill a forummer at his pleasure...now these tyrants are over-thrown and they are over-powered...anyone ,any forummer can come in and confront these tyrants with confidence...yes by buying power and infraction privilieges.

now tyrant like the MOO The COW is crying foul...the biggest bully, the most abusive infractor and the most vulgar...is now begging and crying foul....what did you and your gang do to KOPIUNCLE when he first came into the forum? you and your mobsters strangled the old man to death , repeatedly with sheer glee. now you are begging because your power has weakened...even an old man can come in and bash you to bits and humble you....a toothless old uncle can even ban you at his discretion...

karma returns with a vengence...now you are crying...begging...tolong tolong...what you did will return to haunt you..

THE BOSS is a very smart man.He knows what is going on...and what he is doing now is a good thing. Remove tyranny and restore democracy in this forum. Everyone has a say without fear of being zapped to death.

Now MOO THE COW is pleading innocent and wanting to save this FORUM...you and your mindless and rabid barks!!! HA!HA!HA!!!!

kopiuncle only good at porlumpar. i can quit this forum no prob. i didn't come online for quite a few months last year because busy. not need to beg for anything, i never beg for anything in this forum. unlike u, but when i see a mad dog of pap i will kill it even breaking rules. simple as that u spineless dog of pap. u r here to destroy the forum and i will destroy u.

Last edited:

Danube

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Between the 3 mods, its all balance....Raiders is pro Opo while cheonging geylang. Peppertail is pro PAP but is new to the warzone. Joetys though oppo cant give the fuck, rightly so. So quite well balanced what...why worry...:biggrin:

Gosh! How long is your ban? Permanent Death? :*:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wow!!! an intellectual snob and an intellectual bully...what about your own rotten behaviour. you are lucky i don't believe in zapping people. i only up good and honourable people with honesty, integrity and intellectual humility.

intellectual ego, pride and arrogance do not go well with me...M E O W ....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
try lah, try on peppertail bcos less pt easier. i can help u zap too, i will leave my name.

another cyber bully on the prowl...another intellectual snob and bully...another ego-centred and arrogant prick..big time bully and mindless infractor....now the forum tyrants will have a field day....horsay liao!!!..got wayangs to see...M E O W

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
But most of the people here can't see who zapped them. That's backstabbing and not showing disdain. I find the point system as it is right now useless.

i support you...those guys who zapped and back-stabbed people will be hunted down....they will regret their unkind actions. do not be bullied by these cyber tyrants..they want to control the forum..they want to sway opinions...they do not tolerate alternative views...they are the real tyrants in this forum.if their power is threatened , they will kpkb....and they are the worst bullies here... put them in their right place and humble them....M E O W....

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle only good at porlumpar. i can quit this forum no prob. i didn't come online for quite a few months last year because busy. not need to beg for anything, i never beg for anything in this forum. unlike u, but when i see a mad dog of pap i will kill it even breaking rules. simple as that u spineless dog of pap. u r here to destroy the forum and i will destroy u.

brave words from an empty man
i have only one word for you. STUPID.
i have another word for you. BLIND.
i have a third word for you. IGNORANT.
a prideful , egoistic and self-centred confused intellectual who lacks WISDOM...
you are bloody off the mark with that KOPISAI...you don't even got him RIGHT....YOU STUPID MOO THE COW...
go to the mountain and learn from the master and learn the TRUTH OF KOPISAI before you spout nonsense
don't be a hero ,or try to be a hero, without knowing THE TRUTH...you always assassinate the WRONG TARGET! YOU DAMNED FOOL!!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi uncle no need to por my lumpar. i will show no mercy to u.

there is no need to show any mercy to KOPISAI
you are a proud and arrogant man who never admit your own folly
you think you are right, you think you are clever, you think you are CONFUCIUS
I tell you MOO THE COW, you are one bloody stupid and ignorant FOOL
you can't even know what KOPISAI stands for ...you bloody IDIOT!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why did DeathThreat get banned? He a clone? Always felt he and 'Sinkie' are the same person.

the next forummer to be BANNED will be KOPISAI, THE BLACKHOLE AND ILOVESINGAPORE!!!...WAUHAHAAAAAAA!!!!

MOO THE COW IS OVER THE MOON...I AM HERE TO SAVE THE FORUM...WAUHHAAAA!!!!!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

bro recently the fucktard Dogvader banned me so me got to create a new clone.......there's an easy way to be 2 nicks at the same time.
can share with you in PM if you interested.