• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Housekeeping to reduce size of database

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sam did something right is to delete those clones ac, pardon me but i think all these army thing is stupid. up till now i am still holding one and only ac. speak up and be judge, not some schizophrenia game posting replying to yourself. i think can do periodic cleaning to delete clones ac, with or without infp.

i think sam miss out something very important.

THIS FORUM IS FAMOUS FOR ANTI ESTABLISHMENT! PEOPLE COME HERE TO READ ALTERNATIVE VOICES AND IDEAS THAN THOSE PORLUMPAR POST IN STOMP, HARDWARE ZONE ETC. IF SAM WANT TO HELP THOSE PAP AYE SAYER, HE IS KILLING THIS GOOD AND REPUTABLE FORUM AND GIVE IT TO THE PAP DOGS! THIS WILL BE JUST ANOTHER HARDWARE ZONE AND STOMP! END OF THE DAY WILL LOSE OUT TO THEM!

waupian!!! you've gone over the moon...
yes , in the past, there were tyrants and godfathers - only a few giants who could kill a forummer at his pleasure...now these tyrants are over-thrown and they are over-powered...anyone ,any forummer can come in and confront these tyrants with confidence...yes by buying power and infraction privilieges.

now tyrant like the MOO The COW is crying foul...the biggest bully, the most abusive infractor and the most vulgar...is now begging and crying foul....what did you and your gang do to KOPIUNCLE when he first came into the forum? you and your mobsters strangled the old man to death , repeatedly with sheer glee. now you are begging because your power has weakened...even an old man can come in and bash you to bits and humble you....a toothless old uncle can even ban you at his discretion...

karma returns with a vengence...now you are crying...begging...tolong tolong...what you did will return to haunt you..

THE BOSS is a very smart man.He knows what is going on...and what he is doing now is a good thing. Remove tyranny and restore democracy in this forum. Everyone has a say without fear of being zapped to death.

Now MOO THE COW is pleading innocent and wanting to save this FORUM...you and your mindless and rabid barks!!! HA!HA!HA!!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
schizophrenia

you are split yourself
borderline personality disorder
moo the cow flying over the moon again
confused, muddled and ignorant
piqued, frustrated and vengeful
don't preach when you don't even reach
hahahahaaaa!!!...saving this forum...hahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOO THE COW!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss Sam sent him here to ensure views are balanced.
I think you should ask Boss - why him, why not you?

this forum has been restored to a nice balance
no dominance by any one group
the powerful lobby of the past can be challenged without fear or retribution
this is democracy
not some stupid MOOism over the moon tyranny
well done BOSS!

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are split yourself
borderline personality disorder
moo the cow flying over the moon again
confused, muddled and ignorant
piqued, frustrated and vengeful
don't preach when you don't even reach
hahahahaaaa!!!...saving this forum...hahhaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!MOO THE COW!!!
ok lah kopisai...dun rub salt into wound can?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have pro PAP and anti PAP as mod .. It will be very interesting . Sam really know how to stir up his own forum :rolleyes:

i know see why this is a problem
BOSS will be watching how the moderators perform
whether pro or anti does not really matter
as long as the forum moves along with both sides
this is the basis of any forum - freedom of expression
you post something stupid , be prepaed to be whacked
there is no need for the moderators to come in
the forummers themselves will whack
if kopisai post something stupid, he will be whacked until die
if that cyberbully MOO post something stupid, he too will be infracted, zapped and BOO
fair and square
if the game is getting too lopsided
i am sure BOSS will know what to do...i trust our BOSS....HE KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING....:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
sammyboy is a real 万言堂 than other forums and mass media 一言堂

This is a brilliant comment by Mr MOO
I agree with Mr MOO
but he is the one who is making this forum a 一言堂...!!!!
confused ,muddled and over the moo n as usual....

SleepWithSnake

Alfrescian
Loyal
me general kopisai
don't lah...now i surely die
all the missiles will rain on that kopisai
better go into my bunker....

So how? General Kopisai? After the culling and B52 carpet bombing, u now prevail as the most powderful warlord of sammyboy. When can we commence our attack? Awaiting your orders sir. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So how? General Kopisai? After the culling and B52 carpet bombing, u now prevail as the most powderful warlord of sammyboy. When can we commence our attack? Awaiting your orders sir. :biggrin:

The BOSS is the real GENERALISSIMO!!! We shall all wait for his CLEANSING MARCHING ORDERS.....:smile:

jw5

Loyal
Nabez, now that we are on 365 day cycle, I'm looking for new "faces" to up or zap.

Any suggestions?

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nabez, now that we are on 365 day cycle, I'm looking for new "faces" to up or zap.

Any suggestions?

since you no longer have anybody to upz, i can give you the list of my 364 clones, you might like to upz them daily. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Why did DeathThreat get banned? He a clone? Always felt he and 'Sinkie' are the same person.

Hey peppertail can I confirm two things with you:

1. Are we allowed to zap moderators?

2. If answer to #1 is yes, would you do anything to me if I zap you?

Thanks.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey peppertail can I confirm two things with you:

1. Are we allowed to zap moderators?

2. If answer to #1 is yes, would you do anything to me if I zap you?

Thanks.

1. Yes
2. Yes, i will exclude you from my bedtime prayers.

Not sure if moderators with 0 points get their posts moderated so your effort might end up being inconsequential. Confirm it with Sam.