• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang By-Eelection & Impact of YSL Saga II

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, did you say Lockliberal is Yap Eng Kian? One of the 48 charged for sex with underaged prostitute. Your info chun? Where did you hear from?

I no bluf one. I bluf for waht. Plenty Wp tel my wife becos plenty girl buay song becos he veyr hao lian and tink got money can anyhow try tuoch here touch there talk sexy sexy and ditry dirty made wp girl very pai seh. He and he friend and all the wp men very, very humsup one I tell you. Olny Chen Sow Mao Sir and Gioh NMeng Sir no try touch and no play with wp girls. wp girl all got very respecrt this 2 sir only. Now he sure going jail liow. Very obigood panishmen for this old humsup. wp girl all very happy.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no bluf one. I bluf for waht. Plenty Wp tel my wife becos plenty girl buay song becos he veyr hao lian and tink got money can anyhow try tuoch here touch there talk sexy sexy and ditry dirty made wp girl very pai seh. He and he friend and all the wp men very, very humsup one I tell you. Olny Chen Sow Mao Sir and Gioh NMeng Sir no try touch and no play with wp girls. wp girl all got very respecrt this 2 sir only. Now he sure going jail liow. Very obigood panishmen for this old humsup. wp girl all very happy.

Underage sex is a criminal offence. The 48 offenders are paying the price for their actions. I don't think there's a need to laugh at them, do we?

Somehow you give me the creeps. I'm beginning to think you're intentionally writing in this "bad English". Which suggest you're trying to hide your true identity? The way you threw names here, that's not very nice is it? If you're new here and you don't know anyone, why are you throwing names?

公道自在人心,好自为之吧。

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
seletar hill, u mean those hdb blocks at the junction of jalan kayu and YCK? those much later, i think they relocated after hdb SER their flats in,i dunno, 2004/5?

yes, that's the Seletar Hill me was talking about, folks moved out, land sold, now a spanking new condo development in its place.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes, that's the Seletar Hill me was talking about, folks moved out, land sold, now a spanking new condo development in its place.

u mean pap still screw up after so many years? i dunno where these ppl move to which was only few years ago.

Chengsan was allocated to the jalan kayu road(not the same area as "burnt" seng) residents in the late 80s. Unlike ave 5 & 7 who mostly teochew, ppl from jalan kayu mainly hokkiens. many of them live around ave 2, 6 & 8, the area near Xin Min Pri/Sec School, that why that area was chopped to AMK GRC. The many directorship Yeo was the luckiest guy in GE 2011 as he retain his job while his ex grc leader (another yeo) have to work for a malaysian. not all yeo can have the smae luck. haha...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not too sure of the distribution, but folks around YCK area should have an idea where their neighbors went :smile::smile::smile:

i ever watch TV outside the CC at seletar hill. you shd remember those days where the CC was just a hdb shop convert into the residents recreaction area with table tennis table and a TV mounted outside on a pole with a cabinet enclosing it. It was 86-87 then as i go there to watch tv while waiting for parents to close up for the day. The block was facing YCK road with UOB at the right end corner of the block. later they shift the CC to the block beside the market. Some of the stalls shift to HG ave 7 market after selatar hill kenna demolish, they very suay as HG ave 7 market suffer the same fate in 2008.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i ever watch TV outside the CC at seletar hill. you shd remember those days where the CC was just a hdb shop convert into the residents recreaction area with table tennis table and a TV mounted outside on a pole with a cabinet enclosing it. It was 86-87 then as i go there to watch tv while waiting for parents to close up for the day. The block was facing YCK road with UOB at the right end corner of the block. later they shift the CC to the block beside the market. Some of the stalls shift to HG ave 7 market after selatar hill kenna demolish, they very suay as HG ave 7 market suffer the same fate in 2008.

Seletar was an interesting area in the 80s/90s. It was forested/farming/kampung area and relatively underdeveloped back then. There was even a remand centre not too far from Selatar Hills too.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seletar was an interesting area in the 80s/90s. It was forested/farming/kampung area and relatively underdeveloped back then. There was even a remand centre not too far from Selatar Hills too.

dont remember a remand centre but there a halfway house inside seletar camp where ex-cons who early release due to good conduct were house there. They have to work and reach back to report before 1900hrs. my father call them 55 "yao" cantonese for ppl chrg under section 55. most were angkong siao, normally they hang ard the coffeeshops outside the camp and only go in at the last minute. Strange place to house them as SSB should had know the area are controlled by ang soon tong while one of its leaders, i dunno what rank, too young then, operate a gambling den in one of the shophouse. Those days, ppl there never see a police car for weeks, everything were settled among the community.

by 90s, the kampung would have make way for the SLE/TPE.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dont remember a remand centre but there a halfway house inside seletar camp where ex-cons who early release due to good conduct were house there. They have to work and reach back to report before 1900hrs. my father call them 55 "yao" cantonese for ppl chrg under section 55. most were angkong siao, normally they hang ard the coffeeshops outside the camp and only go in at the last minute. Strange place to house them as SSB should had know the area are controlled by ang soon tong while one of its leaders, i dunno what rank, too young then, operate a gambling den in one of the shophouse. Those days, ppl there never see a police car for weeks, everything were settled among the community.

by 90s, the kampung would have make way for the SLE/TPE.

ahh halfway house not remand centre, thanks for the explanation. I always wonder what was a wall and barricaded building doing there when i was young

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Underage sex is a criminal offence. The 48 offenders are paying the price for their actions. I don't think there's a need to laugh at them, do we? 公道自在人心,好自为之吧。

Aiyah you anhyhow say until liek that I no choice say sorry. I very buay song with wp poeple becos my wife friend got wp humsup poeple tocuh tocuh and talk dirty and sexy liek she work bar or psotitute..

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Golden Dragon Sir, you no many things one. Thsi one uh nya boh nya?

"Questions have been raised within the PAP inner circle on the wisdom of appointing Low. Some felt that the carefully calibrated PAP treatment of and response towards Low was without its risk. To soften up Low for his envisaged role as a PAP insider, Lee had, in a parliamentary debate in November 1994, declared Low to be a "good MP" and "the only one worth listening to". However, a significant number within the PAP inner circle voiced their concerns that the signals intended for Low could well be misread by others. They feared it could result in more amongst the Singaporean intelligentsia stepping forward to challenge the PAP. This was a scenario that was unacceptable and anathema to the PAP. However, with the strongman's personal liking of Low, they were powerless to do anything or to play political hardball with Low or to undermine him."

Hahahaaa............ I am most impressed with your contribution. Imo, you don't come across as an ordinary chap in this forum. I note your recent 'membership' in this forum. Where were you all this while, bro?

Some corrections needed. As a political party, PAP DOES NOT have handlers. No political parties I know of have a wing to handle this sensitive and delicate matter. It is best left to an intel agency. Under the cover of 'national security' or 'foreign involvement', the necessary cover is there in the event of exposure.

PAP was never comfortable with JBJ. LKY would have done all things possible to get rid of JBJ and THEY succeeded. It wasn't an Act of God.

March 1998 meeting? I suggest a much earlier date. More like 2 decades earlier!