• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hougang By-Eelection & Impact of YSL Saga II

Bluecolor

Alfrescian
Loyal
This GMS is a WP reject and then jumped to NSP, sold his house and wife works in HK and he wonder in online forum to spit rubbish and not hold a proper job to earn money and let the wife and daughter struggle in HK. and he like to quarrel with peoples so he is a useless man irreponsible husband. So now has has gone bad after seeing his ex-WP colleage got into paliament and he achieve nothing so who to blame all due to his flaw character think highly of himself and like citicise others and so he come anti-WP and talk badly and try to take revenge because of his sacking from WP.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
My wife no many wp girls and they tell her many, many, many, many tings about wp men. Angela no oinly girl Yaw play long time liow and got pregnatn. Got other girls also pregnant bu otehr wp man. This tiem not Yaw. Got oen wp girl pregnant. She want keep baby but that wp seniro humsup say must abot baby. Wait wife know. Otehr poeple no, plenty trouble. WP got many humsup. Got old humsup. Got young humsup. Got marreid men humsup. Got single men humsup. Aso got brign girl to wp office and play girl on chair and on desk. Condom used alredy also anyhow trow. Just trow in basket. No trow in toilet and flush away. Very dirty. Very humsup. Now many wp girls want to resign liow but scare baecasue wp men strong latwer sabo them or make them trouibel.

Wpwhistleblower Sir !,since you are neither a disgruntled ex WP member nor a intelligence fella.But your wify knows what are thrown into wastes in WP office.

With dues respect,is your wife a cleaner in WP office premises?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Golden Dragon Sir already confirmed Mr Low Thia Khiang Sir story.

Wpwhistleblower Sir !,you have dragged GoldenDragon Sir into the m&d already.GoldenDragon Sir ,as far as I know does not speak for WP nor makes a tall claims like Ramseth Sir.

Ramseth Sir,have been acting as the de facto WP spokesman in this forum.It's a public knowledge.But you had left him totally untouched.

Are you Ramseth Sir's clone?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr Chen Sir is very good men one. The wp girsl also very, very respectr him. He like Mr Goh Meng Sirt. Very lau ku tong but very Chinese gentlemen. No disturb girl. No talk dirty or sexy sexy talk with wp girl. No pretend tocuh ehre touch there. I think only this two men in wp no humsump. .

Wpwhistleblower Sir,you speak of Mr Chen Sir with very high regards.But running down Low.

Does that mean Mr.Chen Show Mao Sir is targeted to replace Low tainted with a sex scandal too?

Just for you info,I already anticipated this move months ahead.Just refer to my past posts in this very forum.Besides,PAP is lately substituting sex scandals for bankrupting anyone who does not toe it's line or who had served their usefulness.

Is that what your dustbin lady saying?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad. Jo Ong close his eyes and type to conceal and his writing style yet with all the spelling mistakes can produce something legible enough to read. Hope he doesn't do the same when operating on a patient. Otherwise his next job is King of Gamblers at MBS where he can close his eyes and use his ears to listen to the dice.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not bad. Jo Ong close his eyes and type to conceal and his writing style yet with all the spelling mistakes can produce something legible enough to read. Hope he doesn't do the same when operating on a patient. Otherwise his next job is King of Gamblers at MBS where he can close his eyes and use his ears to listen to the dice.

Aiyah, Kian Hwee you no talk nonsense. Got people say i inteligent agent. Got poeple sai I exwp. Got wp poeple call em bastard, got say wnat to make me die. Got wp people no respect my wife. Anyhow say she clean office. My wife is more educatio than you. WP poeple lie you not only humsup but very gangster. You no pretned pretend liek good good. You,Perry and Chee Wei also very humsup. Like to try tocuh tocuh the wp girls and talk dirty and sexy sexy make them pai seh. Go kopitiam downstaris also never stop still talk dirty and sexy and try to tocuh touch. Next tiem you used condom in other poeple office, throw away in toilet. Dont thinkw we all donno. Dont let other poeple clean for you. The water is from you own cock so dont make opther poeple clena your cock water.This is reason why Glenda, Kai Lin and all other wp girl all hate you all very much. Dana also no. They all no about you all. Chee hong and hum sup. Next tiem you anyhow tocuh wp girl dont say you drunk and say doono and ask for mercy and dont make polcei report. Touch is touch. You got ball touch, you got be man and say I got touch. Dont bluff and beg mercy and say you drink beer. Now Glenda got just call my wife and say one wp humsup call her and ask about all this in thsi blog. If I intellignet agetn or Jo Ong or exwp, how I nknow this? You say many bad thign about Mr Goh Meng Sir. He quyite ngeow but he no like you and your humsup freinds. He Chinese gentlemen. He no disturb wp girls liek you and Yaw and all other wp humsups.

deepblue0911

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah, Kian Hwee you no talk nonsense. Got people say i inteligent agent. Got poeple sai I exwp. Got wp poeple call em bastard, got say wnat to make me die. Got wp people no respect my wife. Anyhow say she clean office. My wife is more educatio than you. WP poeple lie you not only humsup but very gangster. You no pretned pretend liek good good. You,Perry and Chee Wei also very humsup. Like to try tocuh tocuh the wp girls and talk dirty and sexy sexy make them pai seh. Go kopitiam downstaris also never stop still talk dirty and sexy and try to tocuh touch. Next tiem you used condom in other poeple office, throw away in toilet. Dont thinkw we all donno. Dont let other poeple clean for you. The water is from you own cock so dont make opther poeple clena your cock water.This is reason why Glenda, Kai Lin and all other wp girl all hate you all very much. Dana also no. They all no about you all. Chee hong and hum sup. Next tiem you anyhow tocuh wp girl dont say you drunk and say doono and ask for mercy and dont make polcei report. Touch is touch. You got ball touch, you got be man and say I got touch. Dont bluff and beg mercy and say you drink beer. Now Glenda got just call my wife and say one wp humsup call her and ask about all this in thsi blog. If I intellignet agetn or Jo Ong or exwp, how I nknow this? You say many bad thign about Mr Goh Meng Sir. He quyite ngeow but he no like you and your humsup freinds. He Chinese gentlemen. He no disturb wp girls liek you and Yaw and all other wp humsups.

Sorry, sir. Can say a bit more? Who is:

Kian Hwee
Perry
Chee Wei
Kai Lin
Jo Ong (=Jospeh Ong?)

I quite new here. Can help sir?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, sir. Can say a bit more? Who is:

Kian Hwee
Perry
Chee Wei
Kai Lin
Jo Ong (=Jospeh Ong?)

I quite new here. Can help sir?

I imagine JO is imagining himself being in WP and he would have done all that he described like what he did to people's sisters that he got gunned down for. I know people in this forum and never revealed names but the chap has always been my exception as he is below scruples and is a dog of a man. Even his TR and TT ended up like dogsites.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Congratulations, you are ready to take on resident fortune teller Zhi Hau.

I also predict a slight drop in WP's margin against PAP (not as much as yours), but mine is more due to increase in spoilt votes.

For anals, look for Bob.

I predicted a "soon" Hougang BE, which happened.

I predicted no entry of NSP and TJS, which happened.

I predicted no AMK BE, which happened.

Now I predict a straight fight between Png Eng Huat and Desmond Choo. I also predict victory for WP with drop in margin for WP. Let's see if I can get 5 predictions right in one go.

Moral of the story: don't think too much. Politics is rather predictable.

I make a better analyst, though I hate anals.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, it is the medical doctor. Suddenly his double jaws comes to mind. I suppose if I had jaws like that I would behave simarly.

I imagine JO is imagining himself being in WP and he would have done all that he described like what he did to people's sisters that he got gunned down for. I know people in this forum and never revealed names but the chap has always been my exception as he is below scruples and is a dog of a man. Even his TR and TT ended up like dogsites.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyah Kian Hwee you no talk cock lah. I where got say I in WP. I say my wife no plenty wp girl. I aslo donno who JO, Josef Ong, and all this type ofpoeple. You anyhow sabo otehr people. You act like good good but very hum sup anod no honest. You doonno I who but say I JO, also anyhow call me dog. Liek taht mean you better thatn PAP issit? Anyhwo talking one is good issit? You no dare say what I say is no true but talking about other ting.

wpwhistleblower

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are right, it is the medical doctor. Suddenly his double jaws comes to mind. I suppose if I had jaws like that I would behave simarly.

Aiyah, Scobal you liek Kian Hwee one lah. Anhow talk cock and sing song. You no proof I doctor but anyhow talk nonsense say I this say I taht. Liek that mena you actually same liek PAP one leh.