• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Tekkun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Freaking dangerous to owner and robber.

No la. You can't touch it. It is mounted on top of a 8 ft high perimeter wall. Unless you itchy, get a ladder to climb up there, then you deserved to get fried. Touch wood, after staying there for 6 years, no incidences of break in.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
No la. You can't touch it. It is mounted on top of a 8 ft high perimeter wall. Unless you itchy, get a ladder to climb up there, then you deserved to get fried. Touch wood, after staying there for 6 years, no incidences of break in.
This sounds more like a prison compound to me.:biggrin:

Ks2750

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently the sinkie economy not good..it could affect HH and other iskandar project...a lot of houses now goes for auction..

hihipopo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am looking for corner or end lot double storey terrace house at HH. Please message me at 911one 81nine5 if you have one to let go.

sgtsk

Alfrescian
Loyal
A single friend(Malaysian, PR in Singapore) of mine is looking to move back to JB for retirement. He plans to rent and live in JB first and decide later on further actions.

Anyone in HH, including Fairway, D' Suites are interested to offer for rental? You could let me know so I could pass the information on.

cytan84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

I got a corner lot terraced house planning to let go:

Horizon hill
2 storey terraced house
The green 2d1
Completion on Oct 2014
Land area 22x75 With turfing
I'm the owner of the unit

If you interested, kindly pm me and I shall contact you.
hi unit still avaliable?