• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Mingchye

Best check with HH sales office. I think there is wetlands condo launching soon.

Wetlands phase soft launch, all terrace booked and left some clusters only i belivee.
Best check with HH sales office.

THERE WAS NO CONDO AT WETLAND. THINK TERRACE,CLUSTER WERE FULLY SOLD!

View attachment 9226

I hv seen the masterplan in the sales office before and am surprised to hear frm HH sales staff that there an upcoming wetlands condo. Heard the same from one forumer aiming for this condo. Tats why i recommend those interested to check with HH sales office. They know best :wink:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hv seen the masterplan in the sales office before and am surprised to hear frm HH sales staff that there an upcoming wetlands condo. Heard the same from one forumer aiming for this condo. Tats why i recommend those interested to check with HH sales office. They know best :wink:

Late last year, i went to HH and the salesperson told me they are going to launch a condo this year. He pointed to me the direction, is near to the coastal highway if I get the direction right . Check with them .

tigerbear

Alfrescian
Loyal
Late last year, i went to HH and the salesperson told me they are going to launch a condo this year. He pointed to me the direction, is near to the coastal highway if I get the direction right . Check with them .[/

was told the upcoming condo launching will be next to wetlands

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Late last year, i went to HH and the salesperson told me they are going to launch a condo this year. He pointed to me the direction, is near to the coastal highway if I get the direction right . Check with them .[/

was told the upcoming condo launching will be next to wetlands

Yes, it is launching according to what i heard, there are even signs on the fences for the condos.

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks. The new launches have been quite strong in recent 1-2 years. I suppose most of them should be sold in 3-4 years' time.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
any idea when will release the next phase the cove next to Wetland?

I guess they need to finish selling Wetlands first. There are still clusters and Semi dees in Wetlands to be released (in stages). Again check with sales office. They are the best source of info.

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi its not a bumi lot. You can check online home site as I changed upon them last week only. Many agents in the industry are talking about this. It wont be the last. I am sure this year and next year when some projects TOP, many investors who bought a few to several units will have difficulty selling their units or even pay monthly instalments. A few investor friends that I have are looking at RM 20,000 monthly instalment once their properties TOP this year and I seriously wonder if they can afford to pay all.

My friend, one perspective I can offer you.

Those who have bought and expecting TOP this year (would bought at least 2 years ago) would have absolutely no problem (not referring to demand) in renting out their units with their rental covering their monthly installments required. You must understand that their entry price was at about RM 1.1 million for Semi-D (just as an example). I shall leave it to you to do the maths. IMHO, they probably wondering why didn't they get more than 1 unit back then rather than worrying about paying installments!

Can assure you we have quite a few Bros in this forum who were in this fortunate situation. Sorry to say, while you are worrying, others are smiling and some are wondering........

Cheers
N

Last edited:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi its not a bumi lot. You can check online home site as I changed upon them last week only. Many agents in the industry are talking about this. It wont be the last. I am sure this year and next year when some projects TOP, many investors who bought a few to several units will have difficulty selling their units or even pay monthly instalments. A few investor friends that I have are looking at RM 20,000 monthly instalment once their properties TOP this year and I seriously wonder if they can afford to pay all.

I wouldn't dismiss investor5's comment too quickly, but i will give a feedback in 3 months time :smile:
Watch this space!