• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Land Size - 1650sf. BU - 22'x75', 2426sqft. Facing North.

i see... may i know what is the package?

e.g. free legal fee (SNP, loan agreement)?, free MOT? DIBS (free interest until completion)?

when is the completion date?

Last edited:

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm build a New them park opposite near HH . Double the size of LEGOLAND and first theme park in Asia and would offer more than 40 ride cater for young adult.
Www.sixflags.com

Last edited:

bt1029

Free legal fees i.e. S&P, Loan agreement with developer appointed banks (almost all local banks involved). No DIBS. Progressive payment.
Should be completed by June 2015. S&P signing is said to be June 2013.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Confirm build a New them park opposite near HH . Double the size of LEGOLAND and first theme park in Asia and would offer more than 40 ride cater for young adult.
Www.sixflags.com

Where did you read this from, in January 2013, it was refuted by 6 Flags spokesperson that there was going to be one. Is there a recent update?

Last edited:

Peace123

Dear all

This is my first post. Thanks for all your kind sharing.

I am thinking of getting a unit in iskandar. Any new launch in horizon hill and what is the price now? All resale?

Thanks and happy Chinese New Year!

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did you read this from, in January 2013, it was refuted by 6 Flags spokesperson that there was going to be one. Is there a recent update?

I think Bro Aliensmotor may be referring to an earlier report. Iskandar authorities clarified that they are planning to place more focus on consolidating current projects like Legoland and Hello Kitty Land.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Bro Aliensmotor may be referring to an earlier report. Iskandar authorities clarified that they are planning to place more focus on consolidating current projects like Legoland and Hello Kitty Land.

That's what I thought. I remember reading a reported article on Jan 9th. So quite surprise to read "Another" piece of "news" which came with a link to the website. Thought I'd make sure before informing friends of this piece of "Good News".....

I think it would be in the interest of ALL if the information was verified first before posting i.e. news confirming a "big ticket" event. Would be less confusion all around......

Last edited:

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, does anyone know when the condo at Wetlands will be launched, and the indicated psf?
Best check with HH sales office. I think there is wetlands condo launching soon.

Dear all

This is my first post. Thanks for all your kind sharing.

I am thinking of getting a unit in iskandar. Any new launch in horizon hill and what is the price now? All resale?

Thanks and happy Chinese New Year!

Wetlands phase soft launch, all terrace booked and left some clusters only i belivee.
Best check with HH sales office.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Free legal fees i.e. S&P, Loan agreement with developer appointed banks (almost all local banks involved). No DIBS. Progressive payment.
Should be completed by June 2015. S&P signing is said to be June 2013.

friends booked a unit - there was no free legal fees.

aliensmotor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Mingchye

Best check with HH sales office. I think there is wetlands condo launching soon.

Wetlands phase soft launch, all terrace booked and left some clusters only i belivee.
Best check with HH sales office.
Okay, thanks bro!

THERE WAS NO CONDO AT WETLAND. THINK TERRACE,CLUSTER WERE FULLY SOLD!

HH master plan.jpeg

Last edited: