• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahah Bro i like it wet...leh hahaha

In yr dream ya... em46.gif

em48.gif finally found yr dream here..

Btw what's e maint fee..?

Last edited:

SandySwee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can Anyone tell me how much per foot run your cabinet maker charges you for your solid surface top. My contractor gave me quote for marble/granite, waterproof & heat resistance, about 250RM to 350RM. My bro installed solid surface just about 2 months ago and now has a ring imprint from heat from his hot pot. How much is cabinet per foot run? Thanks

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard they start to take in deposits for wetland... for those already staying thr, is location of wetlands a gd one?

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got below for Wetlands ... looks veri ex

22x75
Terrace house (intermediate)
build up 2,446sqft
rm800,000

32x70
Cluster house (intermediate)
build up 2,500sqft
rm1.15million - rm1.25million

40x80
Semi-Detached (build up 4,600sqft - 4,900sqft)
rm2.2million - rm 2.4million

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are these firm prices from the developer or still indicative by the Sales? What are the key features of Wetland?

Cheers
N

22x75
build up 2,446sqft
rm800,000

32x70
build up 2,500sqft

40x80

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal

22x75
build up 2,446sqft
rm800,000

32x70
build up 2,500sqft

40x80

Still worth it to buy Wetlands at these prices?

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
indicative bah ... just a range bah .. heard they said will launch next mth ... wondering whether still worth this price or not ...

KelvinC

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

My family is looking for a good terrace unit in Horizon Hill (corner lot or cluster unit). If any owner is considering selling, please PM me.

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
wetlands 22X75 terrace end for for 1m... is it worth it?

The way i see it.a cluster measurement of 34x75 includes the extra land and doesnt have a back. An endlot has extra 10ft of land giving same width as cluster and has a back. Only diff is your neighbour are intermediate terraces. Endlot and corner lots are rarer.

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
My female sales agent in Horizon Hills said the Wetland Semis are going for over RM 2 million. Thats really a price which is more than the bungalow launch prices just a few years ago. Anyone has talked to the sales?

Yes... was told 2.2 - 2.4m. Btw, is wetlands location good?

dapsap

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way i see it.a cluster measurement of 34x75 includes the extra land and doesnt have a back. An endlot has extra 10ft of land giving same width as cluster and has a back. Only diff is your neighbour are intermediate terraces. Endlot and corner lots are rarer.

Sorry... wat do u mean by back? Was lookkng at the floot end, and the diff fir end lot vs intermediate is the width, back nothing diff leh. Actually i still cannot understand wats the diff for terrace and cluster, and which is better.