• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Horizon Hills community.

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nusa Idaman Community

Theres another condo development in HH? i tot fairway is the only one....
any indicated price?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Theres another condo development in HH? i tot fairway is the only one....
any indicated price?

Yes , its near the club house , some views will be legoland.
at the moment , its 5xx/psf which i find in reasonable but when coming to launch time and if there is demand , i think they will up the price again .
And for those who already placed a booking with cheque , they will return the cheque if u dont want to go ahead due to the pricing .

Last edited:

tutucake

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes , its near the club house , some views will be legoland.
at the moment , its 5xx/psf which i find in reasonable but when coming to launch time and if there is demand , i think they will up the price again .
And for those who already placed a booking with cheque , they will return the cheque if u dont want to go ahead due to the pricing .

I think can consider to get a unit that 500k can afford for retirement purpose just in case landed lifestyle is not my cup of tea when Im old... Besides, HH is like a dream place for me....

Another consideration will be the maintenance fee in HH.... Is it sustainable for retires without too much income?

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think can consider to get a unit that 500k can afford for retirement purpose just in case landed lifestyle is not my cup of tea when Im old... Besides, HH is like a dream place for me....

Another consideration will be the maintenance fee in HH.... Is it sustainable for retires without too much income?

Compared to living in a SG condo, I think anytime your SGD retirement monies would go much further in HH. That has been a strategy of Msians working in SG. Earn SGD and retire in Msia. So many ppl have done it and its good Sporeans like wuqi256 and many Sporean forummers here have discovered this :wink: Personally retirement in HH is best of both worlds...stretch your SGD retirement monies and yet remain in close proximity to SG. I pity those paranoid closed minded Sporeans who have not seen the light and follow what Msians have been doing all these while. Two can play at the same game only diff is where you are game to do it or not :wink: I respect those Sporeans who have taken the step :wink:

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure , but u know HH , they do not abosrb most of the loan , stamp n duty fees even u buy direct from them , so the downpayment etc could be quite "siong" ...

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Compared to living in a SG condo, I think anytime your SGD retirement monies would go much further in HH. That has been a strategy of Msians working in SG. Earn SGD and retire in Msia. So many ppl have done it and its good Sporeans like wuqi256 and many Sporean forummers here have discovered this :wink: Personally retirement in HH is best of both worlds...stretch your SGD retirement monies and yet remain in close proximity to SG. I pity those paranoid closed minded Sporeans who have not seen the light and follow what Msians have been doing all these while. Two can play at the same game only diff is where you are game to do it or not :wink: I respect those Sporeans who have taken the step :wink:

erm , have u thought of what will happen when all singaporeans or SPRs all move to JB and commute daily ? so its gd that majority still stay in SG ....
and even with situation now , jb properties are getting expensive due to majority malaysians bought and commute daily ...
I do hope i can still retire in my own country one day afterall we are just guests in malaysia and never know what rules and regulations they will come up when they start to see the flow of singaporeans staying in msia.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

For Gateway, its 90 for Terrace, 110 for cluster and 130 for Semi-D, for my Golf unit as well, its 90.
All in RM

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

DWKY9

Did u check out the HH condo which I mentioned to u ? They have not officially launch but u can place a booking fee of RM10k first .

HI sis, Really? is it the fairway suite? ok i go check it out. Actually my brother did ask me to go check out the condo in HH that time launch in MBS, nevermind i will go check out thanks sis.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

HI sis, Really? is it the fairway suite? ok i go check it out. Actually my brother did ask me to go check out the condo in HH that time launch in MBS, nevermind i will go check out thanks sis.

not fairway suite , its a new one. just go to the sales office and check , they do have the layouts ready ....

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

sure , but u know HH , they do not abosrb most of the loan , stamp n duty fees even u buy direct from them , so the downpayment etc could be quite "siong" ...

Im sure it will... like my Borther bought one unit at the Golf east subsales..for $960k liao...damm ex

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

DWKY9

Did u check out the HH condo which I mentioned to u ? They have not officially launch but u can place a booking fee of RM10k first .

Wah just check with the sales..prebook fees $30k. Price not confirm yet too. Hmm.. lets see how it goes end of the day still have to wait for my wife to agree.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wah just check with the sales..prebook fees $30k. Price not confirm yet too. Hmm.. lets see how it goes end of the day still have to wait for my wife to agree.

huh , i went twice and they told me RM10k only ....
Look for e sales guy chris ...

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

huh , i went twice and they told me RM10k only ....
Look for e sales guy chris ...

Hmm...like that something is wrong liao loh,, those sales anyhow lai wan.. more ever my bro and his some business partner bought afew unit included bungalow too. Bloody hell think i robert is it.hahah

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm...like that something is wrong liao loh,, those sales anyhow lai wan.. more ever my bro and his some business partner bought afew unit included bungalow too. Bloody hell think i robert is it.hahah

coz last time launched booking fee was RM30k but this condo is like soft launch so i was told RM10k ....

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal

Should be 10k, look for Chris per sis Crystal. I think if the prices don't go beyond 600 psf, its a good deal.
Not sure about Drich in Nusa Duta but for folks keen on condos, may consider there too.

Hmm, wait this is a thread on Nusa Idaman, i think i will move the conversations elsewhere to be fair to those in
NI.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should be 10k, look for Chris per sis Crystal. I think if the prices don't go beyond 600 psf, its a good deal.
Not sure about Drich in Nusa Duta but for folks keen on condos, may consider there too.

Hmm, wait this is a thread on Nusa Idaman, i think i will move the conversations elsewhere to be fair to those in
NI.

Pai say Chief to hijack NI thread :smile:

ok i will check with the Chriss then btw you got his contact? And if it 10K it shoudnt be aproblem for me. Can i open a blank cheque instead if i think i want then i trnasfer the money to the bank . Can or not har like dat?

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pai say Chief to hijack NI thread :smile:

ok i will check with the Chriss then btw you got his contact? And if it 10K it shoudnt be aproblem for me. Can i open a blank cheque instead if i think i want then i trnasfer the money to the bank . Can or not har like dat?

no worries , i was told they will not clear the cheque till official launch , u still hv time to bank in the money or take back the cheque ...
but please , check with the total amount for the downpayment etc , i kind of worry for u ...
HH is a very nice environment to stay , but buy within own means ...

Last edited:

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Anyway sunday im going there again, this time wife my in laws my wife want to bring her mom to look see look see in HHGCC.Then same time go in the show room to look for chris.

DWKY9

Alfrescian
Loyal

no worries , i was told they will not clear the cheque till official launch , u still hv time to bank in the money or take back the cheque ...
but please , check with the total amount for the downpayment etc , i kind of worry for u ...
HH is a very nice environment to stay , but buy within own means ...

Hahaha Sure Sis. Thanks for the concern:smile: I told myself and wife that buy we will sure buy. But importantly always buy within our means coz we are not younger anymore plus servicing the loan we must make sure we have sufficient $$$ to service even if we out of job etc...Ya i will check with the down payment first and also when is the date to pay the downpatment also coz i must make sure have time to get the money if not die man..:smile:

Btw sis you Hakka ? Hak yeen?:smile: