• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hope that F1 circuit flood

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that Ass Loon and gang have to explain to the whole world that this will only happen once in 50 years and that Singapore will never be able to be flood free.

FuzzyDude

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's wrong with you people ??? Are you people PRs masquerading as Singaporeans ?
F1 in Singapore is something all Singaporeans should be proud of.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
So that Ass Loon and gang have to explain to the whole world that this will only happen once in 50 years and that Singapore will never be able to be flood free.

You fucking retard :oIo:

How can you curse events that will generate economic activity and money for the country? :oIo:

Fucking peasant with no brain :oIo:

Time to sterilize your whole family and send you to JB pig farms :oIo:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

That's a stupid wish. All you're doing is cutting off your nose to spite your face. :rolleyes:

F1 brings numerous benefits to Singapore with stunning images of the magnificant cityscape beamed to millions all over the world. It's a far cry from YOG which very few even knew about.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
F1 will not flood because very near to the sea . Maybe we can only see water 1~3 inch on the road due to the drainage problem

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a stupid wish. All you're doing is cutting off your nose to spite your face. :rolleyes:

Women have been known to lose one breast to stay alive, so what is the big deal to cut off your nose to spite your face? Especially if that nose was cancer ridden like what the PAP is to Singapore. Didn't also the PAP always say that sometimes in order to progress, unpleasant policies must be implemented? I know what I am saying is not the most popular thing to say but well surprise, surprise the world is not a bed of roses.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women have been known to lose one breast to stay alive, so what is the big deal to cut off your nose to spite your face? Especially if that nose was cancer ridden like what the PAP is to Singapore. Didn't also the PAP always say that sometimes in order to progress, unpleasant policies must be implemented? I know what I am saying is not the most popular thing to say but well surprise, surprise the world is not a bed of roses.

You Fucking peasant with no brain :oIo:

How can you curse events that will generate economic activity and money for the country? :oIo:

Don't blame all your problems on PAP. :oIo:

Don't forget, if you are good, you have plenty of opportunities to own businesses, buy many houses to colllect rent :oIo:

Blame yourself for slacking when FT were not allowed into SG :oIo:

Lazy useless peasant. Go jump MRT lest we pay for your incompetence at old age. :oIo:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking peasant with no brain :oIo:

Time to sterilize your whole family and send you to JB pig farms :oIo:

You are the fucking retard, do you think that if the F1 circuit floods, the PAP will just sit there, do nothing and make useless comments, while continuing to collect high salaries with no responsibilities?

Guess what retard? They will damn well fix the flooding problem if it is a worldwide embarrasment, along with the whole country's drainage, so that we can finally emerge as a first world country by doing things the first way world.

You are the Fucking peasant with no brain.

Time to sterilize your whole family and send you to JB pig farms.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the fucking retard, do you think that if the F1 circuit floods, the PAP will just sit there, do nothing and make useless comments, while continuing to collect high salaries with no responsibilities?

Guess what retard? They will damn well fix the flooding problem if it is a worldwide embarrasment, along with the whole country's drainage, so that we can finally emerge as a first world country by doing things the first way world.

You are the Fucking peasant with no brain.

Time to sterilize your whole family and send you to JB pig farms.

You are one immoral animal with no brains :oIo:

You think Singapore is the only place with flooding issues? :oIo:

I donate $500 for you to visit other countries ok? :oIo:

In return, when I see you selling your asshole in Changi, I will send my blanga workers after you! :oIo:

Your mother deserved to be raped by mongrels all over again, at $1 per pop :oIo:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are one immoral animal with no brains :oIo:

You think Singapore is the only place with flooding issues? :oIo:

I donate $500 for you to visit other countries ok? :oIo:

I got news for you, Singapore is the only place in the world where the flooding issues can be fixed, retard.

Did the PAP at least try?

jw5

Loyal

F1 brings numerous benefits to Singapore with stunning images of the magnificant cityscape beamed to millions all over the world. It's a far cry from YOG which very few even knew about.
Will you be watching the race live? From your mansion down under? Or from your sofa in the Toa Payoh flat?

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wake the fuck up u fucking dickhead!

How much of these economic activities and money actually got distributed to the typical Singaporeans!? I guess the major beneficiaries of the F1are the hospitality industry and the fucking PAP SOEs! The hotels and restuarants in town area are mostly foreign players employing foreign labours, hence in the end majority of the revenue leak out of Singapore!
Remember that as long as this stupid fucking F1 goes on, roads will be closed and Singaporeans will be inconvienced! Yea, foreigners get to enjoy this stupid fucking race at the expense of the typical Singaporeans!

Fuck you both retarded bullshit ivebert and Leongsam!

Both of you deserve this: :oIo:!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
My thoughts exactly Royalbood, not only that, all the partying activities are open to the ultra rich, well-connected or Ang Mos only.

The best the HDB folks can get is only a whiff of some F1 smoke by volunteering their butts off during the weekend.

Most common folks rather not have F1.

F1 is just a hollow showcase ego trip for the PAP only. No tangible economic benefit at all for the common person.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
My thoughts exactly Royalbood, not only that, all the partying activities are open to the ultra rich, well-connected or Ang Mos only.

The best the HDB folks can get is only a whiff of some F1 smoke by volunteering their butts off during the weekend.

Most common folks rather not have F1.

F1 is just a hollow showcase ego trip for the PAP only. No tangible economic benefit at all for the common person.

Wake the fuck up u fucking dickhead!

How much of these economic activities and money actually got distributed to the typical Singaporeans!? I guess the major beneficiaries of the F1are the hospitality industry and the fucking PAP SOEs! The hotels and restuarants in town area are mostly foreign players employing foreign labours, hence in the end majority of the revenue leak out of Singapore!
Remember that as long as this stupid fucking F1 goes on, roads will be closed and Singaporeans will be inconvienced! Yea, foreigners get to enjoy this stupid fucking race at the expense of the typical Singaporeans!

Fuck you both retarded bullshit ivebert and Leongsam!

Both of you deserve this: :oIo:!

You fucking peasants

Which kind of thinking dictates that earnings by a certain group of people must be distributed to the peasants???????? Are you a fucking communist?

Why you start by giving away your HDB flats to the homeless?

Ask yourself how much taxes you paid in the last 20 years???? That is equivalent to how much you deserve back!

Govt only collect taxes, distribute it through education, defense and other social expenditure

Your children will gain chances to move up the social ladder if they are intelligent enough and have higher IQ than you two spastic peasants.

You want to earn money, don't wait for it to fall from the heaven. Go start a business or invest wisely.

It's not others' fault that you were born poor, stupid and refuse to improve yourself through education and investment.

Spastic fuckers :oIo:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

You fucking peasants

Which kind of thinking dictates that earnings by a certain group of people must be distributed to the peasants???????? Are you a fucking communist?

Why you start by giving away your HDB flats to the homeless?

Ask yourself how much taxes you paid in the last 20 years???? That is equivalent to how much you deserve back!

Govt only collect taxes, distribute it through education, defense and other social expenditure

Your children will gain chances to move up the social ladder if they are intelligent enough and have higher IQ than you two spastic peasants.

You want to earn money, don't wait for it to fall from the heaven. Go start a business or invest wisely.

It's not others' fault that you were born poor, stupid and refuse to improve yourself through education and investment.

Spastic fuckers :oIo:

Which brings me back to the orignal question why have F1 if the wealth is not meant to trickle down?

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I see people like you around, I wish they paid your mother to do an abortion.

CCBcsj

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope there'll be some rain in the afternoon so the roads will be slightly wet so the fucking crybaby Lewis Hamilton will lose.

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which brings me back to the orignal question why have F1 if the wealth is not meant to trickle down?

It's like asking

Why is xebay11 not born as a pig instead? He will contribute to the world food shortage instead of whining online everytime for missing out on goodies. :oIo:

The limited generated wealth get triggered down through limited education and job opportunities. :oIo:

Obviously not everyone will get them because some are shitty and trashy like you. :oIo: