• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiuhoo : “I hope the Stadium is hit by the flood so that they can enjoy the concert in the flood!”

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Preacher Slams Blackpink’s Concert for Not Being Cancelled Despite Flash Floods in Several States

user posted image

Blackpink’s concert is scheduled to go on tonight (March 4) and many fans have been excited since the concert’s announcement last year. Despite the rainy weather for the past few days, it looks like the concert is set to proceed, but a local preacher is not happy about it.

In case you are not aware, districts in Pahang and Johor have been hit by flash floods, with the latter being the worst. At the time of writing, more than 30,000 victims in Johor alone are affected by the disaster, with evacuation work still ongoing. The death toll has risen to 3 and despite the disaster, this preacher, PU Syed is upset the concert in Bukit Jalil is still happening, with many fans eager to attend the event.

“Johor, Pahang and Sarawak are suffering due to the flood, and Blackpink’s concert is still being organised!”

In his Facebook post last night (March 3), Syed expressed his disappointment and said that despite the multiple disasters, many people are still focused on having fun. This is not Syed’s first time in voicing out his stand against organising concerts in Malaysia, as well as calling out for the ban of the Pulau movie a couple of months back.

Seeing how his voice is unheard, he said that he is running out of strength to stop the concerts from being organised in the country, and there is nothing much that he can do except for hoping that people may not be able to attend the concert tonight in Bukit Jalil.

“I hope the Stadium is hit by the flood so that they can enjoy the concert in the flood!”

Despite the call for the ban of concerts in the country, another preacher said that organising concerts is not an issue as long as the performance and the songs are not influencing the concertgoers in a bad way.

Regardless, Blackpink fans appear to be ready and excited for the concert tonight despite the uncertainties in the weather. Are you attending the show?

https://worldofbuzz.com/preacher-slams-blac...v7PTPtfdSo7ruiM

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who Cares what the preacher thinks. Do not fall under their influence. They lead men astray. Away from the straight path.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who Cares what the preacher thinks. Do not fall under their influence. They lead men astray. Away from the straight path.

that's why...................the FARKER got go help flood victims boh....................talk only like any MuSLIME...................

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So is that fake god messenger saying that if no black pink concert is held there will be no flood ? Who and what causes the flood ? When PN governing mutt land how much is spent on flood control ?

FatMan

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are the Korean girls with blackpink cunts.
May I correct you. Please don't be upset with me. Not all of them are Koreans. Jenni and Jisoo are Korean Koreans. Lisa is Thai and Rosé is Australian Korean. Except for Jisoo, Jenni, Lisa and Rosé are very fluent in English language.