• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park Protest ~ Reuters.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh oh I think the PAP is in trouble:wink:

Great start to 2013. Let's hope the overrated Old Fossil kicks the bucket this year too.

This will be a good song to dance to:

[video=youtube;9ngZFRisurU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ngZFRisurU[/video]

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
67919_250938488371423_86596365_n.jpg

Hope you die Tancho Tan, and take your cousin/nephew/uncle with you. You overpaid cretin. :oIo:

weetheamseng1.jpg

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Post #197 (LKY figurine) is pretty much a certainty I reckon.

So what's next?
Ans: - Prepare the red carpet for the first 90000 immigrant for this year. You will need about 1.5 million more carpets for the next 15 years, the gahmen have them in stock I last heard.

Last edited:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Confirmed: Massive turnout at Hong Lim Park

Yahoo News: 4,000

bulk in the field about 2.5K, at least couple of hundreds roving around the fringes, the sidewalk, etc. folks streaming in and out... 3K at most.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walking to Golden Mile Hawker Ctr now from Hong Lim Park..

I avoided taking the bus or the train to Kallang MRT as I don't want to suffocate myself standing in a packed bus with the Ah Tiongs and the Pinoys.. Anyway I love walking and I'm right now already at Bras Basah complex..

Good crowd at Hong Lim Park.. There's hope for 2016..:smile:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2011 Election time opposition rallies turnout also good but in the end pap won 81 out of 87 seats.
Useless and balless sinkies cannot be underestimated.

That may be true but I really think that some Sporeans really believed PM Lees apology & really gave him the benefit of the doubt:o However as we have seen nothing has changed among the PAP, except that LKY has been very quiet. Just the same formula of price hikes in everything.

The by-election has allowed people to vent their frustration & anger at the PAP. Now we have this issue of the white paper which is a national one. In the next GE the 60% will be less gullible & there will also be this population issue.

The reason I'm now more optimistic about change is that I agree that Sporean are selfish & they don't want to share their jobs with foreigners. It has become an us vs them issue.

xdecepticon

Alfrescian
Loyal

bulk in the field about 2.5K, at least couple of hundreds roving around the fringes, the sidewalk, etc. folks streaming in and out... 3K at most.

StarScream say its a good turnout! Very good response! Thumbs up!

YewCharKuay

Alfrescian
Loyal
That may be true but I really think that some Sporeans really believed PM Lees apology & really gave him the benefit of the doubt:o However as we have seen nothing has changed among the PAP, except that LKY has been very quiet. Just the same formula of price hikes in everything.

lky has been very quiet because he is on his way to somewhere. another celebration coming on the way.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A crowd of more than 1,000 people gathered at Speaker's Corner for a protest against the Population White Paper that was endorsed by Parliament last week.

PAP Press journalists don't know how to guesstimate. Even a school dropout can give a better guesstimate!

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ttruth about your goverment is no matter how you protest , they don't even care what you think and do what they want .

Then they get toss out in 2016. My bet is that they will do some wayang and pretend to backtrack. Sadly, many sinkees would fall for that. I would rather that the PAP be tossed out in 2016.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's how it's supposed to be done...

Pinky Loong is probably laughing his guts out. Tracy was right. It has turned out to be a fantastic Saturday.

After living under 5 decades of fear, this turnout is a milestone. Next target is 10k. Can you ask LHL to get rid of the illegal assembly law so that sinkees can fully express their intentions?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Then they get toss out in 2016. My bet is that they will do some wayang and pretend to backtrack. Sadly, many sinkees would fall for that. I would rather that the PAP be tossed out in 2016.

I also hope that they will be voted out in 2016 but due to the free " membership " for FT . Those fuckers will be voting for PAP . That's why we must stop them before 2016 !!! All opps party please stop killing among yourself . Remember who is your real enemy !!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
surprisingly TJS can rally a crowd :p:p:p

True, I am also surprised at how good he was. Best speaker of the evening. Also, he did make a point which the others did not (except maybe that girl Sam earlier on). Putting it politely, if the white paper is the solution to our problems, we need some new problem-solvers. The guy has balls.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The ttruth about your goverment is no matter how you protest , they don't even care what you think and do what they want .

They can choose to care, or end up wishing they had cared in the first place.

The choice is theirs.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just left honglim park. Although the voice was not really clear the presence of sporean under the rain speaks volume.

Today's turnout was a good sign ..bodes well for Singapore, a bad omen for the pap