• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park Protest ~ Reuters.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No rain. It looks like if they do not send rain seeding plane out now, it is Buddha power in force.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have under estimated the sinkieness of sinkies... many still got the primitive sinkie thinking that going for protest will get caught by police.. what a low life sinkie thinking.. that is why i stay away from sinkie.. getting near them is an insult to me for being a human being.

What a fool.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy traffic jam on the way to Hong Lim Park. Jam stretches to Bencoolen Rd and Rochore Canal. Sam's 100,000 target can be breached.

Those staying in the east if drive or take taxi use this route to avoid super heavy jam.

KPE exit Nicoll Highway.

Turn toward Chinatown at Lau Pah Sat.

If time allow; can exit Sim Ave to visit Geylang first.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I carry a giant placard that reads :

GIVE US BACK OUR CPF AT AGE 55 NOW !!!,

can kena tangkap tak ?:confused:

The PAP complaining about labor shortage in Spore.
So do you think the PAP want to provide free room & board with security for a 55 year?

Maybe for VIPs like CSJ but I doubt they care for other nameless aged "lesser mortals"

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even if 10k people attend it will not affect the govt one bit. 30k-40k have attended WP rallies in the past.

My guess is that maybe 800 people will attend. I will be happy if I am proven wrong and that many more attend. Even if 300-400 attend the international media outlets will of course make it sound like an earth-shattering event. Everyone likes to write-up a good news story. That is what journalism is all about.

Others who don't attend will of course find excuses as to why they can not make it.

I see it as a case of the herd instinct. In the past people avoided such protests because they didn't want to be the only ones to protest for fear of being arrowed by the authorities.

If people see that others are willing to turn up, they'll will be emboldened to join future protests. Once the fear is gone we may have many more such protests. As I'm sure there is a lot of disatisfaction out there among the "lesser mortals".

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I carry a giant placard that reads :

GIVE US BACK OUR CPF AT AGE 55 NOW !!!,

can kena tangkap tak ?:confused:

This is a CPF matter and not a Population White Paper matter for which the licence was given at Speaker's corner, don't think they have the manpower to bother with you, as they have to go for the real "trouble-makers".

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CSJ not even speaking. Can shaking hands kena tangkap?

If the old man was still active he would probably make some arrests & blame it as a conspiracy: communist, marxist, chinese chauvinist,... . Even though there has never been any proof, it has never stopped him.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those old uncles and aunties, sorry no bus. But you can gather at Kreta Ayer Square where many chairs are provided and you can make your way slowly there when it is about time to move.

Last edited:

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whats there to protest when we have economic prosperity and comfortable homes to live in?
Sinkies just nothing better to do!