• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hong Lim Park Protest ~ Reuters.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Confirmed: Massive turnout at Hong Lim Park

Plain cloth mata will blend with the crowd :wink:
Ang chai will stand by near cantonment street :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pray it does not rain tomorrow for Leegime. If it does not, it will be a big event

Indeed, must pray. Right now, it's raining cats and dogs. If tomorrow like that, Ass Loon and cronies will be smiling from ear to ear.
If heavy rain and we still turn up....then it's really the people's version of the day it rained on our parade....
Pappies will shit in their pants

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If heavy rain and we still turn up....then it's really the people's version of the day it rained on our parade....
Pappies will shit in their pants

Singaporeans so stupid meh..... there is an invention call...

frog_umbrella_2.jpg

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha yuo all here me frist. Got nues come out wp ofifce todya so I fsater fsater coem hree gvie teh nues . low and sylbia got give woning to wp poeple. No go Hong lim tmorow. If go and no listem him and herslfe sitll daer go Hnog lim he and sylbia sack theis poeple fporm wp.

On the contrary, WP says if you want to go to the rally, please bring along the umbrella with the big hammer logo because it is going to rain. Happy rallying.

Last edited:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, WP says if you want to go to the rally, please bring along the umbrella with the big hammer logo because it is going to rain. Happy rallying.

Takashimaya got sell boh? Do not know where got sell leh.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sam: 30
deaththreat: 400
eatshitndie: 300
fook seng: 2000
lanchiao: 1000

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You got enough money to payout or not? Later have to screw the landlady for money again :o

she only honors one third of the month's rent which is $200. to pay out $2000, i have to screw her 10 times which means i would rather jump into bedok reservoir. :o

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

she only honors one third of the month's rent which is $200. to pay out $2000, i have to screw her 10 times which means i would rather jump into bedok reservoir. :o

I can understand your difficulty....

2ryjz8n.jpg

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if 10k people attend it will not affect the govt one bit. 30k-40k have attended WP rallies in the past.

My guess is that maybe 800 people will attend. I will be happy if I am proven wrong and that many more attend. Even if 300-400 attend the international media outlets will of course make it sound like an earth-shattering event. Everyone likes to write-up a good news story. That is what journalism is all about.

Others who don't attend will of course find excuses as to why they can not make it.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heavy traffic jam on the way to Hong Lim Park. Jam stretches to Bencoolen Rd and Rochore Canal. Sam's 100,000 target can be breached.