• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holiday in Hokkaido

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
even in a group of four?

Alan didnt mention that

Errrr the naked part is true ya, seriously true ya. You could bring a small tower in to say soak it and put it on your head or something like that and thats about is.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hmmmm

Alan suggested this holiday and highly recommended the onsen

TracyTan866 - I sarpok Alan, he is absolutely right. Its just like you go Bangkok and not visit Poseidon, shitz bad example, ok here's another one its just like you you go france and don't drink french wine something like that I guess you got what I mean.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 - I sarpok Alan, he is absolutely right. Its just like you go Bangkok and not visit Poseidon, shitz bad example, ok here's another one its just like you you go france and don't drink french wine something like that I guess you got what I mean.

hmmmm...but do we have to do it together...all four of us?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No No, the husband stress so low sperm count. Not her, she seeing gynea..... where got stress?

errrrr Ash007, too much hotspring I think also not so good for sperm count however I can attest to the fact that after hot spring sex is great.

By moving out of SG, you are a loss to Singapore and Singaporeans.

Ever thought of returning to SG?

TracyTan866 not everyone got choice hor!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Check with Prime Travel at Hong Leong Building. They're the best for Hokkaido holidays. Can help you plan a self-drive trip.

Hmmmm I think better to do it free and easy la. Hokkaido is very convenient to move around, hell the entire Japan is easy.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
None of the four of us speak Japanese. So you think it is wise to still consider a self drive, free and easy Hokkaido or Kyushu holiday?

I love Hokkaido, Oct/Nov is great in Hokkaido. I love the food. I had promised my wife we will go Hokkaido every year but she can go as many times as she likes. I love the seafood. Planning for a winter trip this year. Self drive is okay la. But so far only JR trains for me and wife cos only two of us and JR is so so convenient.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
opps...Alan wants me nude with him in the onsen?

I don't know if he wants or not but I'd sure like . . . . . :p

hmmmm...but do we have to do it together...all four of us?

TracyTan866 - I already mentioned most are separate meaning male male, female female. No need to be foursome la but if you guys are into it then please go ahead it'll be a nice experience but please be prepare not to question your hubby for looking at Alan's wife you need to go along with an open mind. I'm a man if you decided to jump in please la don't bring it out in the future especially when quarrel ok? Really hate it digging out history.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I love Hokkaido, Oct/Nov is great in Hokkaido. I love the food. I had promised my wife we will go Hokkaido every year but she can go as many times as she likes. I love the seafood. Planning for a winter trip this year. Self drive is okay la. But so far only JR trains for me and wife cos only two of us and JR is so so convenient.

That's what Alan said too abt Hokkaido

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TracyTan866 - I already mentioned most are separate meaning male male, female female. No need to be foursome la but if you guys are into it then please go ahead it'll be a nice experience but please be prepare not to question your hubby for looking at Alan's wife you need to go along with an open mind. I'm a man if you decided to jump in please la don't bring it out in the future especially when quarrel ok? Really hate it digging out history.

i m not a prude but neither am I advocating foursomes.

Alan suggested to me that it wld be nice for him to book an exclusive session of onsen when we can go together...and i said it sounds great without knowing exactly what he meant

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do you guys stay long in the hotspring? how long is one hotspring booking?

Ok ryokan is hotspring hotels, so the hotspring is generally open anytime and every time but some do close at say 10pm. There is no need to book. You've already paid for it. I like to spend like 45 minutes to an hour inside meaning - starts with shower then 10 minutes in hot spring pool and say 5 minutes in cold pool or cold shower, do it three times.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok ryokan is hotspring hotels, so the hotspring is generally open anytime and every time but some do close at say 10pm. There is no need to book. You've already paid for it. I like to spend like 45 minutes to an hour inside meaning - starts with shower then 10 minutes in hot spring pool and say 5 minutes in cold pool or cold shower, do it three times.

thanks....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i m not a prude but neither am I advocating foursomes.

Alan suggested to me that it wld be nice for him to book an exclusive session of onsen when we can go together...and i said it sounds great without knowing exactly what he meant

Sister Tracy when I mentioned foursome it is pure la nothing kinky. But yes onsen is totally naked hell there could be an eighty year old lady beside you, everyone is naked, its nothing. Just doing it for health.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sister Tracy when I mentioned foursome it is pure la nothing kinky. But yes onsen is totally naked hell there could be an eighty year old lady beside you, everyone is naked, its nothing. Just doing it for health.

i hv never gone into a mixed public bath before...so i am not sure

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thanks....

Welcome. Ok I got to go now. Damn tired walking and walking whole day to and in and back the Forbidden City. Going out for a foot massage now and then for some drinks. Got to go now, she's getting annoyed now. Bye.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Welcome. Ok I got to go now. Damn tired walking and walking whole day to and in and back the Forbidden City. Going out for a foot massage now and then for some drinks. Got to go now, she's getting annoyed now. Bye.

enjoy ur evening...bye