• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Holiday in Hokkaido

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed, I'm not sure how much you know about Japanese culture, but taking a bath together in Japan is considered a very intimate experience. Only families, and very close friends will take bath together in an onsen.

sounds romantic, jap style

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what did Jap do that the germans didnt do in Europe?

why shd karma befall the jap for WW2 and not the germans?
the germans effect was further away from home.....
if it makes you feel better then when the germans meet with similar misfortune i will go laugh in their faces....

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you read her other thread, you will know she is trying to conceive and has come to the conclusion that the stress in Singapore is causing low sperm count on her husband. She is currently seeing a gynea to try to rectify this, which happens to be a good friend of her husband. I'm guessing Alan is the gynea. As another thread reveals, there is a possibility that her other friend Jocelyn might be carrying her baby so that the baby might be birth in Australia, which would afford the child a better future of picking SG/Aust citizenship in the future. Its also very bizarre, as many other brothers have mentioned so far. :wink:

who the fuck is Alan? i am getting the vibe that your thread here wants to reveal more than just a plan trip to Japan.

Last edited:

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you read her other thread, you will know she is trying to conceive and has come to the conclusion that the stress in Singapore is causing low sperm count on her husband. She is currently seeing a gynea to try to rectify this, which happens to be a good friend of his husband. I'm guessing Alan is the gynea. As another thread reveals, there is a possibility that her other friend Jocelyn might be carrying her baby so that the baby might be birth in Australia, which would afford the child a better future of picking SG/Aust citizenship in the future. Its also very bizarre, as many other brothers have mentioned so far. :wink:

Alan is not my gynae...

Jocelyn is not gg to carry my baby.

hope that diffuses the confusion

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you read her other thread, you will know she is trying to conceive and has come to the conclusion that the stress in Singapore is causing low sperm count on her husband. She is currently seeing a gynea to try to rectify this, which happens to be a good friend of her husband. I'm guessing Alan is the gynea. As another thread reveals, there is a possibility that her other friend Jocelyn might be carrying her baby so that the baby might be birth in Australia, which would afford the child a better future of picking SG/Aust citizenship in the future. Its also very bizarre, as many other brothers have mentioned so far. :wink:

thanks for the summary bro...

aside to tracy, do you have a blog or something i can get acquainted with first before i click to read on your threads and posts...

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounkyo gorge and Lake Toya for the natural scenery. Furano for the lavender fields. Noboribetsu for hot spring baths.