• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
到了菲律賓,陳振龍習慣到了每個地方就先了解當地的風土人情,他發現當地一種農作物很稀奇,這個東西很容易成活,種下去不用澆水就能長的很好,而且味道很不錯,生熟都要以吃,當地人叫它朱薯,他用生意人的眼光吃上判定這是一個很有經濟效益的東西,他想著自己的家鄉靠近海,土地不肥沃,而且雨水又少,很多人家都不能吃飽,到了災年糧食欠 收的時候更是可憐,如果把這朱薯帶回自己家鄉種的話,不但能賺錢而且對百姓也是一件天大的好事呀,他一個秀才親自下地去和當地的農民學習種植技術。不過朱薯是西班牙的人帶來的洋貨,當局對它的控制十分嚴格,只可以在當地種植,是不能帶到外面去的,看著一大堆金子就在自己面前,陳振龍決定鋌而走險,他通過學習發現薯藤也是可以種法結果的,帶藤回去的風險要比帶紅薯低的多,於是他就把回去薯藤纏在水繩里,然後再用這繩子編成籃子,然後把籃子藏到船中,經過了七天七夜的航行,陳振龍總算是把薯種給帶回了自己的家鄉福州。

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
到了菲律賓,陳振龍習慣到了每個地方就先了解當地的風土人情,他發現當地一種農作物很稀奇,這個東西很容易成活,種下去不用澆水就能長的很好,而且味道很不錯,生熟都要以吃,當地人叫它朱薯,他用生意人的眼光吃上判定這是一個很有經濟效益的東西,他想著自己的家鄉靠近海,土地不肥沃,而且雨水又少,很多人家都不能吃飽,到了災年糧食欠 收的時候更是可憐,如果把這朱薯帶回自己家鄉種的話,不但能賺錢而且對百姓也是一件天大的好事呀,他一個秀才親自下地去和當地的農民學習種植技術。不過朱薯是西班牙的人帶來的洋貨,當局對它的控制十分嚴格,只可以在當地種植,是不能帶到外面去的,看著一大堆金子就在自己面前,陳振龍決定鋌而走險,他通過學習發現薯藤也是可以種法結果的,帶藤回去的風險要比帶紅薯低的多,於是他就把回去薯藤纏在水繩里,然後再用這繩子編成籃子,然後把籃子藏到船中,經過了七天七夜的航行,陳振龍總算是把薯種給帶回了自己的家鄉福州。

Google translate

When I arrived in the Philippines, Chen Zhenlong used to know the local customs and customs in every place. He found that a local crop is very rare. This thing is easy to survive. It can grow well without watering, and it tastes very good. I have to eat it. The locals call it Zhu Zhu. He uses the eyes of a businessman to judge that this is a very economical thing. He thinks that his hometown is close to the sea, the land is not fertile, and there is little rain. Everyone can't eat enough. When the food is poor in the disaster year, it is even more pitiful. If you bring this sweet potato back to your hometown, it will not only make money but also a great thing for the people. He will go down to the ground in person. Go and learn about planting techniques with local farmers. However, Zhushu is a foreign product brought by the people of Spain. The authorities have strict control over it. They can only grow it locally. They can’t take it outside. Looking at a lot of gold in front of them, Chen Zhenlong decided to take risks. He Through learning, I found that the potato vine can also be the result of the seed method. The risk of bringing the vine back is much lower than that of the sweet potato. So he puts the stalks in the water rope, then uses the rope to make a basket, and then hides the basket. In the boat, after seven days and seven nights of sailing, Chen Zhenlong finally brought the potato seed back to his hometown of Fuzhou.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the boat, after seven days and seven nights of sailing, Chen Zhenlong finally brought the potato seed back to his hometown of Fuzhou.
Btw this hero is from Fuzhou in Hokkien province. Looks like hokkiens are good influence. Hakka hokkien from Hokkien province can become philanthropist and Foochow hokkiens from Hokkien province become heroes.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
最終紅薯還是便宜了清朝,紅薯造就了一個康乾盛世。當然陳振龍的子孫也出了不少的力氣,「克承世業」,他們一直努把番薯引種、推廣到全國各地去,功績在學的卓著。陳振龍的曾孫,陳以柱當時在浙江省鄞縣試種番薯,把番薯從福建地區推廣到了長江流域。到乾隆年間的時候,陳振龍五世孫陳世元為還帶著幾個兒子把番薯引種到山東,在北方各地推廣。他們不僅免費贈送薯種和傳授技法,還自費到處張貼廣告,動員廣大農民都一起來種植番薯。據說乾隆盛世的男主角乾隆皇帝本人也特別喜歡吃番薯,他能活到89歲跟喜歡吃番薯也有一定關係,曾稱讚道:「好個紅薯!功勝人參!」

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
最終紅薯還是便宜了清朝,紅薯造就了一個康乾盛世。當然陳振龍的子孫也出了不少的力氣,「克承世業」,他們一直努把番薯引種、推廣到全國各地去,功績在學的卓著。陳振龍的曾孫,陳以柱當時在浙江省鄞縣試種番薯,把番薯從福建地區推廣到了長江流域。到乾隆年間的時候,陳振龍五世孫陳世元為還帶著幾個兒子把番薯引種到山東,在北方各地推廣。他們不僅免費贈送薯種和傳授技法,還自費到處張貼廣告,動員廣大農民都一起來種植番薯。據說乾隆盛世的男主角乾隆皇帝本人也特別喜歡吃番薯,他能活到89歲跟喜歡吃番薯也有一定關係,曾稱讚道:「好個紅薯!功勝人參!」

Google translate

In the end, the sweet potato was still cheaper in the Qing Dynasty, and the sweet potato made a prosperous life. Of course, Chen Zhenlong's descendants also made a lot of effort, "Ke Cheng Shiye", they have always introduced the introduction and promotion of sweet potato to all parts of the country, and the achievements are outstanding. Chen Zhenlong’s great-grandson, Chen Yizhu, experimented with sweet potato in Jixian County, Zhejiang Province, and promoted sweet potato from the Fujian area to the Yangtze River basin. By the time of Qianlong's reign, Chen Zhenlong's fifth grandson, Chen Shiyuan, introduced the sweet potato to Shandong with several sons and promoted it in the north. They not only donated free potato varieties and teaching techniques, but also posted advertisements at their own expense, mobilizing farmers to plant sweet potatoes together. It is said that the Emperor Qianlong of the prosperous dynasty of Qianlong also likes to eat sweet potato. He can live to 89 years old and has a certain relationship with eating sweet potatoes. He once praised: "A sweet potato! Conquering ginseng!"

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Want to eat sweet potatoes, go to Don Don Donki and buy - one for $2.80.

https://www.dondondonki.sg/info/

Currently three outlets: Orchard Road, Tanjong Pagar and Little India.
Good info on Don Don Doki. That’s the difference between positive and negative contributions indeed.
That's wrong info provided. Not Little India. It's Farrer Park MRT City Square Mall.

See everyone. When Gin loves someone, false information provider also get praised.

I am now disconsolate. :( :biggrin:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. The theme for 2019's Total Defence campaign – "Together We Keep Singapore Strong" and yet
PAP roll out the red carpet to allow millions of PRC's , Pinoys and Indian Nationals to openly come in and steal our lunch,

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
. The theme for 2019's Total Defence campaign – "Together We Keep Singapore Strong" and yet
PAP roll out the red carpet to allow millions of PRC's , Pinoys and Indian Nationals to openly come in and steal our lunch,

Total Defence slogan or PAP Manifesto slogan? It's hard to tell the difference.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's wrong info provided. Not Little India. It's Farrer Park MRT City Square Mall.

See everyone. When Gin loves someone, false information provider also get praised.

I am now disconsolate. :( :biggrin:
Is it? Whatever it is I am not an evil ingrate like you Cantonese Hakka half breed that is so proud to bash good intentioned people for making minor mistake.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually you are right that PAP brought in criminals to harm good Singaporean like me until India Iran. But then selfish sinkies don’t care as long as their own family women not affected.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually you are right that PAP brought in criminals to harm good Singaporean like me until India Iran. But then selfish sinkies don’t care as long as their own family women not affected.

Well I can find solace in the fact that i am not the only one harmed. More and more will join my ranks from HIV patients to molest and rape victims to more. I hope it soon reach those sinkie traitor dogs and bitches that joined the foreigners to trample me or clap upon my suffering. Can’t wait to clap for them in return.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is it? Whatever it is I am not an evil ingrate like you Cantonese Hakka half breed that is so proud to bash good intentioned people for making minor mistake.
TYhI5x2.gif

killborat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agrees with @ginfreely.

Cantonese people is cunning and crude.
Hakka people is rude and jews of the east.
Hainanese is stupid idiots.
Teochew is proud and arrogant bastards.

Hokkien people is good, kind and hospitable. Always doing good deeds.

I am proud 2b hokkien just like ginfreely.

Status
Not open for further replies.