• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agrees with @ginfreely.

Cantonese people is cunning and crude.
Hakka people is rude and jews of the east.
Hainanese is stupid idiots.
Teochew is proud and arrogant bastards.

Hokkien people is good, kind and hospitable. Always doing good deeds.

I am proud 2b hokkien just like ginfreely.
you are a worm inside @ginfreely big cb hole
giphy.gif

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
This reminded me of Hokkien gangsters during my secondary school times. They liked to play truant and say tiao zhui (call water) involve in silly street fight :biggrin:

The only way the Hokkien earn money is to gong guan (funeral) :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
This reminded me of Hokkien gangsters during my secondary school times. They liked to play truant and say tiao zhui (call water) involve in silly street fight :biggrin:

The only way the Hokkien earn money is to gong guan (funeral) :biggrin:
Lol :biggrin:
I learnt the bulk of my hokkien in SAF and become a master of the language. From knn to ccb to pcb. I wonder where madam gin learn her hokkien swear words from...:biggrin:

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol :biggrin:
I learnt the bulk of my hokkien in SAF and become a master of the language. From knn to ccb to pcb. I wonder where madam gin learn her hokkien swear words from...:biggrin:

I think lcb learned from her uncouth parents la :biggrin:

Most Hokkien women I knew like lcb at most has a partial GCE N Level with English ungraded :poop:

lim pei (your father) is referring to himself.

KNNB CCB is their favourite phrase :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.