• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hokkien Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Can anyone teach me how to say this in Hokkien?

SmartSelect_20190216-174215_Samsung Internet.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@musashi said I never say the weakness of hokkiens. Please lah go know the weakness of chinese traitor dogs like yourselves first.
Why Hakka Cantonese Chinese traitor dog @musashi not interested to know his own weakness but hokkien weakness? Because he is an evil psychopath that want to know others weakness to attack them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are exhibiting your lowly character of “some people counted, some people don’t” AGAIN and AGAIN. Your pahang whore mother cum with your hypocrite catholic father and you are the filthy product of it. Want to talk like that go talk to your whore mother.
@AhMeng with “some people counted, some people don’t” lowly character, don’t forget your great great grandfather could be one of the beggars at the Chinese ports hahaha. Btw it’s not just hokkien port but many beggars at other chinese ports like Guangzhou port too ok.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN a rare virgin has a extraordinary itchy cb known as gin jia chew eh cb eh char bor gin-na KNN
Another Cantonese son of whore with ccb mouth spewing ccb lies of superior hokkien. Your dirty tricks ccb pointing fingers proved what I said about my lazy liar evil scheming Cantonese staff harming me until today.

Status
Not open for further replies.