• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ho Ho-sey ah - Ho Pin AIM replies. Happy now?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There you go, it was an open bid exercise. All are free to bid or not to bid.

That was exactly the point of my earlier post - how to make a tender apparently open when in fact it was not. I was talking generally but some points mentioned there could also apply here.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the statement, seems more than one sumitte the bid, but withdrew, leaving only the S$2 company. Look at the sentences below the one mentioning NCS....

As one forummer stated, tender specs can be designed to spec out competitors, quite common in the market.

The question is why can give to a S$2 dollar company one har:confused:

Those potential bidders did not bid quoting exactly some of the reasons above.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
That was exactly the point of my earlier post - how to make a tender apparently open when in fact it was not. I was talking generally but some points mentioned there could also apply here.

In what way was the tender not open? Please be specific dear.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One of the companies which picked up the tender forms but did not submit was Hutcabb Consulting, and IT company which lists the AG's Chambers and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs as its clients. Its CEO Mr Olivier Tian told the NewPaper on Friday that his company did not bid for the software project because the TCs did not provide sufficient information about it in the tender documents.

"It was very hard to make a decision based on what was provided. After paying more than$200-00, we simply got a thin stack of documents and the TCs were unable to provide us with more information" he said.

NEC Asia and NCS declined to comment on why they did not make a bid, while CSC Techologies Services could not be reached.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats means you have no proofs to back up your claim la. ahahahahahaha..................

What proof have you got? Is your Prime Minister whose dick you are sucking so hard an honorable man? Answer why if you think it is so you son of a prostitute!....hahahaahahaah

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You said my Honey is balless in your statement and show no specific picture. How to agree or believe you bro?

Hai ya, why you care what they said about me? Don't you know they are jealous?
As long as I come home in time every night, you can reassure yourself again and again.
This time I let you bite as hard as you want to be sure they are still there but one small request..remove your denture please.