• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Chin - Investment Guru?

metadata

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say anything u want and curse and swear 1000x yet she still
remain at her seat and getting her million dollar paycheck which in part
come from ur cpf contribution.

Did u create any impact by saying all the bad words my dear uncles,
none at all!

I can imagine that u all must be busy typing away at ur small hdb room
wearing ur singlet and underwear while a small fan is churning away the
miserly small wind. Maybe after typing out these obscenity ur mind might
feel cooler?

As to who really is the investment guru, warren buffett recently made a
killing in china with petrochina at it's peak price, and he said stock market
in china is now unclear and should avoid it, true enough china stock
market has gone down ever since, not even olympics has save it. Now
tell me who is investment guru.

As to what u can do about Mrs Ho, u can continue typing ur useless
comment away and whine about ur life. Or maybe u have a choice to
exercise ur right so ur voice can be heard, think hard my friends on what
u should do.

marbles

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho jinx is an investment guru,no doubt about that.

she lost million,billions even, so others can make money.

now tell me,which savvy,smart investor can do that?

let the 66% continue to support the pappies,for more good years to come.

jus make sure they dun come screaming when their cpf monies suddenly becomes ZERO

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A discussion on this is more valuable than trite statements like "don't worry lah" "you cannot touch the money anyway" "she is brilliant". The reason is because trite statements like these means an acceptance of the brilliant person continuing to make losses.

The more valuable question is this: who bears the losses?

"Don't worry lah" because what can you do about it? If Sporeans have blind trust in PAP, as shown by the election results, theres nothing the minority can do about it.

Suspect peasants are still paying for the losses in the form of higher taxes.

You can only escape by giving up the Singkie citizenship .:mad:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
even Temasek is making profits,it is not her that is doing all the research and investment.
she has a lot of researchers,analysts and applications helping her do the work.
if make profits,she will claim credits for them,if make loses,someone will be the scapegoat.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ho Chin is presently the head of Temasek. She was recently been voted as one of the most powerful ladies in the world. How did she manage to attain all these achievement? What is her secret recipe?

Her investment in Thai & Indo did not turn out well, & so is her investment in US banks, mortgage houses & brokerage houses which was heavily criticised by financial media for averaging down the purchase price.

Is she really good? Or is she a guru in disguise? How would you rate her on a scale of 10? :smile:

A year ago Lehman Bros was trading at $86. Now it's plunged to $4. Words from the Street is that if Lehman falls, the next one could be Merrill Lynch.

During the last two days Merrill has plunged from $28 to as low as $18.81.

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Chin is presently the head of Temasek. She was recently been voted as one of the most powerful ladies in the world. How did she manage to attain all these achievement? What is her secret recipe?

Her investment in Thai & Indo did not turn out well, & so is her investment in US banks, mortgage houses & brokerage houses which was heavily criticised by financial media for averaging down the purchase price.

Is she really good? Or is she a guru in disguise? How would you rate her on a scale of 10? :smile:

I guess she deserve the name..not only she's good at throwing millions like nobody's business, she can also cause some PM in some southeast country to topple....