• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat His mistress want to quit soon... Can't stand a liar

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sichuan and chonqing gals look great! I have fuck quite a lot of them! I find jiangsu gals look not chio but i havent been to all the province yet! Dalian gals tall and also chio too! I fuck one b4!

Want to visit Xinjiang to see whether US bad-mouthing China abuse Muslim is true.

Many Chinese don't bother to know US bad-mouthing them. They don't care, they are having the best time and don't bother chao Angmoh bad-mouthing.

tiongsrshit

Alfrescian
Loyal
But as for fucking chio hot tiong bu, i dont really care tat much!
05c0k0i7ryr31.jpg

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Shd visit China now. Best place.

Still in China having a wonderful time here.

Switch to Tiktok app now. Can learn many things from tiktokers watching their videos.

No anti Chinese or anti AMDK to kpkb to get annoyed.

Now looking to sell products on tiktok app.

Why bother kpkb here with no ends in sight....
So you have migrated to your Motherland. Congrats! Better watch yourself and don't kena wuhan virus, hokay?

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Want to visit Xinjiang to see whether US bad-mouthing China abuse Muslim is true.

Many Chinese don't bother to know US bad-mouthing them. They don't care, they are having the best time and don't bother chao Angmoh bad-mouthing.
Yeah true! I did share with tat retard syd! I said tat u got higher risk to get robbed or killed by the uyghurs rather than get raided inside the camp as long u are not terrorist! Xinjiang must go and fk the uyghurs gals! I hear tat got one type tribe is uygurs mix with chinese and they are Buddhist and they follow chinese culture one!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you have migrated to your Motherland. Congrats! Better watch yourself and don't kena wuhan virus, hokay?

Spend more time watching tiktok more refreshing. Can learn many things from tiktokers... Refreshing.... A different approach than writing on forum kpkb with no end in sight...

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep bad-mouthing here for fuck. China is having a good time and hv everything high tech products and good quality lifestyle to enjoy.

More patriotic than ever after this pandemic. Laughing at Chao AM now still stuck at phase 1.

Now spend more time watching tiktok app more refreshing....

Go fuck yrslf deep deep....
Yes true! I saw many of my tiong bu wechat and i can tell china is really can go out freely without mask, night clubs ktvs are all opened! I wanna go up there and fk my tall slim slender shaanxi gal who is now working in guanzhou! She miss me fucking her!

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Keep bad-mouthing here for fuck. China is having a good time and hv everything high tech products and good quality lifestyle to enjoy.

More patriotic than ever after this pandemic. Laughing at Chao AM now still stuck at phase 1.

Now spend more time watching tiktok app more refreshing....

Go fuck yrslf deep deep....
Oh you poor little Comrade Tan, PRC is dead and dying you know, all the companies moving out, death dying floods, no food. And you know what ? Makes me laugh! So funny how bad the PRCs are

420-you-fail-4-outta-20.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes true! I saw many of my tiong bu wechat and i can tell china is really can go out freely without mask, night clubs ktvs are all opened! I wanna go up there and fk my tall slim slender shaanxi gal who is now working in guanzhou! She miss me fucking her!

Those long legs girls are best chiobu. Slim, fair and great skin complexion, tall and sexy. No horse run 太美丽了啊....

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

When are u going to China? Air tickets expensive and long queue.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those long legs girls are best chiobu. Slim, fair and great skin complexion, tall and sexy. No horse run 太美丽了啊....
Yes! Most northern China gals has long legs and curvy slim waist! I fk a half Korean and half Chinese gal from heilongjiang b4, fucking fair skin and fucking pink nipples and pink areola! Super pink the most pinkiest nipple as from a chinese gal!

One more tall chio chinese gal is from inner Mongolia, very tall and slender slim waist. But her madrain very altas! She can't really understand my mandrain!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
When are u going to China? Air tickets expensive and long queue.
I dunno. Becos now still need to quarantine and gahment also won't pay my expenses if kena corona from overseas! I can't wait to go!

My shaaxi gal will be waiting for me in guanzhou! She is fucking tall near 1.8m with big boobs and perky ass! She got long pointed nipples! Shld be the tallest I ever fk!