• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat His mistress want to quit soon... Can't stand a liar

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where have u been? Go china and fk gal around? If got good lobang share share with me! Now china nightclub and ktv and brothels are all open! Dont need to wear mask also!

Shd visit China now. Best place.

Still in China having a wonderful time here.

Switch to Tiktok app now. Can learn many things from tiktokers watching their videos.

No anti Chinese or anti AMDK to kpkb to get annoyed.

Now looking to sell products on tiktok app.

Why bother kpkb here with no ends in sight....

Last edited:

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Comrade Tan we think you should go to PRC. Say hello to your friends HA HA HA HA HA HA

meanwhile-in-china_o_1137157.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal

Great! Give me lobang for hot tiong bu! I wanna go there and enjoy and fuck! Yes, i know china now safe liao! Saw many of my ex tiong gals showing off her wechat moments and everything is opened and dont need to wear masks also!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great! Give me lobang for hot tiong bu! I wanna go there and enjoy and fuck! Yes, i know china now safe liao! Saw many of my ex tiong gals showing off her wechat moments and everything is opened and dont need to wear masks also!

Chengdu girls are great looking. Just sitting at the bus stop in the city during peak hour enough to enjoy fun watching beauty girls passing.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
China now safe?
Are u imagining things?
Are u a half china fake sinkies?

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chengdu girls are great looking. Just sitting at the bus stop in the city during peak hour enough to enjoy fun watching beauty girls passing.

Comrade Tan of the CCP has just been reeducated in a camp and witnessed the glorious execution of women.

execution3_080215_ssh.jpg

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes sichuan and chonqing gals look great! I have fuck quite a lot of them! I find jiangsu gals look not chio but i havent been to all the province yet! Dalian gals tall and also chio too! I fuck one b4!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
China now safe?
Are u imagining things?
Are u a half china fake sinkies?
I dunno! I saw many of my tiong bu in china showing off tat they can go out freely and even can go to ktv and also can go out without mask! I just miss fucking them! Ask them come to sg they said sg is fucking not safe!

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
One more hubei gals also not bad! I also fk them alot! Hunan also okay! Guangdong not sure as most gals dont origin from guangdong but also got chio look like hkies actress!