• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

High Salaries Prevents Corruption?

williamsF1

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a person is corrupt or greedy, no matter how high the salary is, enough will never be enough. so, all that stupid logic saying must give high salary to prevent corruption is a whole truck load or bull crap.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
if a person is corrupt or greedy, no matter how high the salary is, enough will never be enough. so, all that stupid logic saying must give high salary to prevent corruption is a whole truck load or bull crap.

And you wonder why the members from PAP, WP, SDP , NSP never put forth such arguments? The politicians are our servants. The day we put the PAP or WP on a pedestal is the day we sell our souls to the devil! Always allow for check and balances. Always put the MPs to question and not onto a pedestal.

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not have the figures but you should be pretty close. Was told KBH, whatever his superscale grade etc was drawing between 30-35k when he was CP. A new mata mata then would have gotten close to 1.8k?

The figures are out there for public viewing. I stand by what I wrote. The civil service is grossly overpaid interms of their duties, based on the size of Singapore. The gross income inequality in Singapore is more due to PAPzi policies than the global economy as can be seen by the salary structure of the civil service, GLCs and NTUC and all other organizationis where the PAPzis appoint personnel.