• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hi i need advice

Eelmod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, i am. Recently being charged with criminal force against public servants.i have no intention on doing that, nobody got hurt.

Let start with the story.. June last year i went out and drink heavily.. It was suppose to be a joyous occasion.. I went home.. Super drunk.. Koed on the floor. My brother saw this and call the ambulance. The rest i cant rmb clear.. But i push the paramedic and and the police. Non fall down or injured.i have no intention on pushing them. Its my first time involve with the law.

Since im a newbie.. I got terrifed. I went ti this lawyer. He said early reps can get a warning and ssettle within the police station itself..6 mnths pass. Was summoned to court.. Again my lawyer demanded money. Total was 8.6k. I did everything to show how remoraeful i am. Counseling and apologies letter. Lawyer didn communicate much with me. Everytime i have to chase them
Only with no news.. So went to court for 3 times.

So last month went court again. 1 lady ask me. If i plead guilty to my case. I say yes. As i wanted to settle it swiftly. My lawyer didn prep me or anytjing. The "plead guilty was my own decision. As i dint know anythinh about law and their rules.

So they issued a pgm date om 1 march. I keep chasing them on my news. No replies or they dont know.so i received news judt 1 day b4 my pgm date. It was a 4 weeks jail term.i aak my lawyer b4 my sentencing if i do get a fine instead of. Jail. He said no. He dont even want to fight anymore. I told him i have no intention of pusbing them at all. He was pusbing me to take the charged. Suddenly he say if u have no intention on pusing them. Do not plead guilty. On my point of view i pleaded guilty, becuase i rmb i did them. I was just being honest. And i cant even rmb much. The police statement i have on the point of tine and the Sof were given vy the dpp completely different. I admit the fact that i push them . I was expecting fine. But 4 weeks jail term. Is too much for me.

I will lose my job. Plus nobody was injured or fall down. So my lawyer straight asked for a ptc. I am Considering changing lawyer to send reps and asking them do lower the sentencing. I dont want to cause both parties time too. But my lawyer hasent been guiding and adviseing me porperly. Now they sure will ask. For more money if it goes to trail.

My question is do i still have a chance to get a warning or fine. Jail term is too harsh for me. I habe never done any offense b4. Im clueless in court.

Does psychiatrist report helps to show them im not intentionally pushing them.

And should i consider hiring new lawyer.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, i am. Recently being charged with criminal force against public servants.i have no intention on doing that, nobody got hurt.

Let start with the story.. June last year i went out and drink heavily.. It was suppose to be a joyous occasion.. I went home.. Super drunk.. Koed on the floor. My brother saw this and call the ambulance. The rest i cant rmb clear.. But i push the paramedic and and the police. Non fall down or injured.i have no intention on pushing them. Its my first time involve with the law.

Since im a newbie.. I got terrifed. I went ti this lawyer. He said early reps can get a warning and ssettle within the police station itself..6 mnths pass. Was summoned to court.. Again my lawyer demanded money. Total was 8.6k. I did everything to show how remoraeful i am. Counseling and apologies letter. Lawyer didn communicate much with me. Everytime i have to chase them
Only with no news.. So went to court for 3 times.

So last month went court again. 1 lady ask me. If i plead guilty to my case. I say yes. As i wanted to settle it swiftly. My lawyer didn prep me or anytjing. The "plead guilty was my own decision. As i dint know anythinh about law and their rules.

So they issued a pgm date om 1 march. I keep chasing them on my news. No replies or they dont know.so i received news judt 1 day b4 my pgm date. It was a 4 weeks jail term.i aak my lawyer b4 my sentencing if i do get a fine instead of. Jail. He said no. He dont even want to fight anymore. I told him i have no intention of pusbing them at all. He was pusbing me to take the charged. Suddenly he say if u have no intention on pusing them. Do not plead guilty. On my point of view i pleaded guilty, becuase i rmb i did them. I was just being honest. And i cant even rmb much. The police statement i have on the point of tine and the Sof were given vy the dpp completely different. I admit the fact that i push them . I was expecting fine. But 4 weeks jail term. Is too much for me.

I will lose my job. Plus nobody was injured or fall down. So my lawyer straight asked for a ptc. I am Considering changing lawyer to send reps and asking them do lower the sentencing. I dont want to cause both parties time too. But my lawyer hasent been guiding and adviseing me porperly. Now they sure will ask. For more money if it goes to trail.

My question is do i still have a chance to get a warning or fine. Jail term is too harsh for me. I habe never done any offense b4. Im clueless in court.

Does psychiatrist report helps to show them im not intentionally pushing them.

And should i consider hiring new lawyer.

...was that the lawyer you engaged at near chin swee road?

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
#1 get a new lawyer

#2 make sure you and this new lawyer get all your facts straight before you plead anything or go to trial

#3 courts are their own little ecosystems where right and wrong are determined in a way that sometimes seems non-intuitive. the only people who are trained to navigate these waters are lawyers.

#4 please double check #2

good luck :thumbsup:

Eelmod

Alfrescian
Loyal
#1 get a new lawyer

#2 make sure you and this new lawyer get all your facts straight before you plead anything or go to trial

#3 courts are their own little ecosystems where right and wrong are determined in a way that sometimes seems non-intuitive. the only people who are trained to navigate these waters are lawyers.

Yes. My second lawyer understood.who will be so stupid to intentional to harm fellow national service man right.. To out ppl out there. Please control ur drinking. Domt be like me. I was drunk this once and this happen to me

#1 get a new lawyer

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
oso if your new lawyer good, can argue that you were given poor guidance by 1st lawyer. the quality of the lawyer is everything. not whether you are right or wrong or purposely or accidentally.

no guarantees though in any case though no matter how good the lawyer. Be sincere with the lawyer and follow his advice if he is sincere back. If not change lawyer until happy.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How is the TS now?
Since you are super drunk, how sure you are was just a push to the public servant?
Your brother was with you and he knows nothing?
This case so weird.

Eelmod

Alfrescian
Loyal
How is the TS now?
Since you are super drunk, how sure you are was just a push to the public servant?
Your brother was with you and he knows nothing?
This case so weird.
We saw the video. I was not aggreasive too. We are still fighing on it.