• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heros emerge in troubled times

jw5

Loyal
hahaha cum in please TFBH....
pse enlighten us why u said that hoping for Scroobal and GD to emerge a heroes in troubled times ahead is considered as drivel????
are u insinuating that they are bullshit kings so cannot be taken seriously or we have misunderstood u???

You have misunderstood him. TFBH meant that he is the real hero who has emerged.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throughout human history, every time there has been a major crisis or upheaval in human affairs, heros have always emerged.....

As Singapore and the region enter the most turbulent time in the last fifty years, I am sure heros will also emerge out of this chaos.
By the way, it's "heroes", not "heros". :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha cum in please TFBH....
pse enlighten us why u said that hoping for Scroobal and GD to emerge a heroes in troubled times ahead is considered as drivel????
are u insinuating that they are bullshit kings so cannot be taken seriously or we have misunderstood u???

TFBH was spot on.

regards
GD and scroobal aka MAYKC double confirmed

jw5

Loyal
Either he meant himself or former police scholar Mark Andrew Yeo. :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, it's "heroes", not "heros". :wink:

This is a tcss forum not an english class dude. Only the owner can correct england mistakes. with his england you think TFBH will commit this error? Can it be typo? Even if error, what is the big deal. He didnt study at Oxford. Should be forgiven. Move on.

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is a tcss forum not an english class dude. Only the owner can correct england mistakes. with his england you think TFBH will commit this error? Can it be typo? Even if error, what is the big deal. He didnt study at Oxford. Should be forgiven. Move on.

yah yah. stupid jw5. everyday correct people angmo. cock head? u agree?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. There is no such thing as internet or online heroes.

2. Anyone who thinks that he or someone he knows is an internet or online forum, suffers from a delusional sense of grandeur. :wink:

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. There is no such thing as internet or online heroes.

2. Anyone who thinks that he or someone he knows is an internet or online forum, suffers from a delusional sense of grandeur. :wink:

boss gd is my hero. u dont say no hero, ok.

u eat jelly today?

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't you a big hero on your fabrication about the pap Facebook page?

i do it becoz got big mountain behind same same like got big nuke
u tink i realli got balls like Sammibois hau han ke meh
if 1 day mount drop i oso run road fast fast
i see opportuniti dun care wrong rite or mei liang sin type
i quic quic chope wif veri thick skin one
tis is the real dna of the peep behind e pap fab group

keep secret hor.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Master in trouble. All the white ants crawling out of the woodwork to defend the nest. Hehe. :rolleyes:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....this is not a flaming but a serious post...
it seems that Kingrant and Papsmearer are both Duds...good for bullshitting and cannot be depended.
luckily we have another 2 gems which slipped our minds....

one is Golden dragon....he claimed to know many shitty things about the establishment but somehow chose to take pot shots from behind.....had he stood up to be counted....papee would be shitting in their pants....

the other one is yours and my idol...Scroobal....this even is even more tok kong.....even our esteem GD praised him to high heaven.....meaning scroobal knew even more shitty things than him......had he stood up to be counted, papee would would have been toppled long long time ago.....

pse note that I did not add any spice and salt here......they (Scroobal and GD) themselves made the claims as seen in the posts dug out by forumers during the last few days.....
why they only chose to take pot shots behind the keyboards.....your assessment is as good as mine.

Yes I said similar on GD yesterday. Speak up decades later with zero use for victims.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am talking about real life heroes lah! Not internet heroes!!!

KNS internet where got hero??? Tze Buy!!!!!
hahaha...TFBH what are u talking about???
isn't Scroobal and GD real life person????
Didnt u praised both of them to the sky???
so why do u think they cannot be heroes in real life???
Do u always said things that u don't meant??

jw5

Loyal
we know TFBH big big internet hero is the the forum good man Scroobal lah... hahahahaha.....

Absolutely agree, and whoever TFBH support big big on the internet is definitely scroobal's clone.........hahahahahaah................ :biggrin: