• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heros emerge in troubled times

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To my knowledge, my entire immediate and extended family is pro-PAP.
So I'm probably the only anti-PAP member of my family.
They don't wish to keep in touch with me and I have no friends in real life.
That's why I have so much time to spend on the internet. :wink:

sounds like that gay bitch in this forum!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore needs a zhuge liang or sima yi to defeat the pap
hahaha....there are 2 person that can help to topple papee...

1. one is the clown historian, Kingrant.....unfortunately he seems to have gone into hiding for fear of his life.....
he would make a mockery of SG50 as SG50 should have been celebrated in 2013 instead of 2015.....
papee would have been made a laughing stock had he stood up to be counted....

2. the other is our anti-papee warrior, Papsmearer....unfortunately he chose to hide behind the keyboards to whine and rant day in day out....
he knew that Lao Lee had a mistress in Taiwan and they had an illegitimate son but chose not to disclose more details...
had he stood up to be counted papeee would have been toppled at polls long long ago....

haizzz.... they were supposed to be heroes but turned up to be big chickens.....

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throughout human history, every time there has been a major crisis or upheaval in human affairs, heros have always emerged. Even in literature and legend, that has always been true. Zhuge Liang, for example. Sun Yat Sen, for example.

As Singapore and the region enter the most turbulent time in the last fifty years, I am sure heros will also emerge out of this chaos. Who will they be? Will there be political leaders who will overthrow corrupt regimes?

For Singapore, will we finally see the emergence of an opposition capable of taking on the PAP for power and galvanizing the people out of the current state of apathy and political ignorance?

Interesting times lie ahead for us.

Singapore will end up more like the Xi-Xia Kingdom during the Song Dynasty. Once unique and powerful but went into deep decline due to corruption and stagnancy. Eventually the Mongols swept down and massacre the whole race leaving everything in mystery until 20th century Angmo archeologists rediscover this extinct race.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throughout human history, every time there has been a major crisis or upheaval in human affairs, heros have always emerged. Even in literature and legend, that has always been true. Zhuge Liang, for example. Sun Yat Sen, for example.

As Singapore and the region enter the most turbulent time in the last fifty years, I am sure heros will also emerge out of this chaos. Who will they be? Will there be political leaders who will overthrow corrupt regimes?

For Singapore, will we finally see the emergence of an opposition capable of taking on the PAP for power and galvanizing the people out of the current state of apathy and political ignorance?

Interesting times lie ahead for us.

20 years down the road ..... you may be surprised.... this boy turns up to be the next hero!

Amos-Yee.jpg

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This weakling? He's too cowardly to even do NS! Goodness knows where he is hiding.

In 20 years' time, there may be no more NS.... you only join the army if you want it as your career.

Amos is far-sighted.... he is showing us the way.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there will be no sg heroes in the next ge. this recurring dream is becumming a nightmare for the oppos.