• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heros emerge in troubled times

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
navy seal hero awarded the medal of honor today....congratulations to senior chief special warfare operator byers.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
navy seal hero awarded the medal of honor today....congratulations to senior chief special warfare operator byers.

attachment.php

After OBL's death, Obama sold out the SEAL community for his own personal political gain. Literally threw them to the media wolves.

That is the only one point I really despise about Obama. He has no appreciation for those who put their lives on the line for their country.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After OBL's death, Obama sold out the SEAL community for his own personal political gain. Literally threw them to the media wolves.

That is the only one point I really despise about Obama. He has no appreciation for those who put their lives on the line for their country.

yes, can't wait for an ang mo like trump to be in charge of the white house again. ang mo is the best!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....there are 2 person that can help to topple papee...

1. one is the clown historian, Kingrant.....unfortunately he seems to have gone into hiding for fear of his life.....
he would make a mockery of SG50 as SG50 should have been celebrated in 2013 instead of 2015.....
papee would have been made a laughing stock had he stood up to be counted....

2. the other is our anti-papee warrior, Papsmearer....unfortunately he chose to hide behind the keyboards to whine and rant day in day out....
he knew that Lao Lee had a mistress in Taiwan and they had an illegitimate son but chose not to disclose more details...
had he stood up to be counted papeee would have been toppled at polls long long ago....

haizzz.... they were supposed to be heroes but turned up to be big chickens.....

Hey kukucunt, when the Bangla dorm workers ask for volunteers for their anal gangbang, do you stand up to be counted?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey kukucunt, when the Bangla dorm workers ask for volunteers for their anal gangbang, do you stand up to be counted?
hahaha...thks for bumping the thread.....
pse note Sinkieland is counting on u to be the hero of the century....
so are u going to disclose more details about lao lee 's mistress????
or u are just a big mouthed bullshitter???
u dug your own hole so vulgarities will not get u out of the hole....truly retarded..

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha...thks for bumping the thread.....
pse note Sinkieland is counting on u to be the hero of the century....
so are u going to disclose more details about lao lee 's mistress????
or u are just a big mouthed bullshitter???
u dug your own hole so vulgarities will not get u out of the hole....truly retarded..

The only hole I know that is dug deep, is your asshole, after the banglas have used it thoroughly. How u like it? Hey, that 72 year woman jumped off the block in Bedok is your wife right? Poor woman, I guess there is only so much shit she can take. I offer you my condolences, ok?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
The only hole I know that is dug deep, is your asshole, after the banglas have used it thoroughly. How u like it? Hey, that 72 year woman jumped off the block in Bedok is your wife right? Poor woman, I guess there is only so much shit she can take. I offer you my condolences, ok?
hahaha.....thank u once again for bumping the thread....
truly...there is no medicine for stupidity.....
you are genuinely stupid for persisting to post rubbish to further embarrass yourself....
nobody is responsible for your predicament but your own self!!!!!

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore needs a zhuge liang or sima yi to defeat the pap
hahaha....this is not a flaming but a serious post...
it seems that Kingrant and Papsmearer are both Duds...good for bullshitting and cannot be depended.
luckily we have another 2 gems which slipped our minds....

one is Golden dragon....he claimed to know many shitty things about the establishment but somehow chose to take pot shots from behind.....had he stood up to be counted....papee would be shitting in their pants....

the other one is yours and my idol...Scroobal....this even is even more tok kong.....even our esteem GD praised him to high heaven.....meaning scroobal knew even more shitty things than him......had he stood up to be counted, papee would would have been toppled long long time ago.....

pse note that I did not add any spice and salt here......they (Scroobal and GD) themselves made the claims as seen in the posts dug out by forumers during the last few days.....
why they only chose to take pot shots behind the keyboards.....your assessment is as good as mine.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha no more not in singapore. Hero die young and locals will not ever try sumting funny vs pay n pay

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....this is not a flaming but a serious post...
it seems that Kingrant and Papsmearer are both Duds...good for bullshitting and cannot be depended.
luckily we have another 2 gems which slipped our minds....

one is Golden dragon....he claimed to know many shitty things about the establishment but somehow chose to take pot shots from behind.....had he stood up to be counted....papee would be shitting in their pants....

the other one is yours and my idol...Scroobal....this even is even more tok kong.....even our esteem GD praised him to high heaven.....meaning scroobal knew even more shitty things than him......had he stood up to be counted, papee would would have been toppled long long time ago.....

pse note that I did not add any spice and salt here......they (Scroobal and GD) themselves made the claims as seen in the posts dug out by forumers during the last few days.....
why they only chose to take pot shots behind the keyboards.....your assessment is as good as mine.

TFBH said:
It's hard to take drivel seriously.
hahaha...TFBH, why u said it is drivel????
are u saying Scroobal and GD are bullshit kings not to be taken seriously????

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha cum in please TFBH....
pse enlighten us why u said that hoping for Scroobal and GD to emerge a heroes in troubled times ahead is considered as drivel????
are u insinuating that they are bullshit kings so cannot be taken seriously or we have misunderstood u???