• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here is a man who can lead Singapore to war....

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Pull ah! KEE CHIU ah!

ZUK7j.gif

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah,Kee Chiu will charge in front while all the soldiers will withdraw and hide behind the sandbags.
Really,no one with a sane mind will obey his command.It's like asking us soldiers to listen to the command of a boy scout.Pathetic.Disgraceful.Shameless.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu wants to start a war then go ahead. But count me out while I cheer on the Indonesians.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu wants to start a war then go ahead. But count me out while I cheer on the Indonesians.

Please start that war.

Any fucking war with any country.

Good to have allies that help Singaporeans kill all the fucking PAPs and the paper generals.
We then can go with piano wires on all PAP dogs and corrupt perverted kangaroos to dangle them from lamp posts.

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can tell that the motherfarker is not asserting any strength at all and is pretending to do so only but shouting at others to do so. This is only to be expected. It typifies PAP's behavior - "wayang wayang" and paying lip service.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a guniang...play tug of war with women and children also need to wear gloves... Might as well wear a helmet too just in case fall on his head.