• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heartless CCC grass root leader

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Heartless CCC brother-in-law

responsibility is shared

if woman anyhow open leg to married man then she also share 50% of blame

you think open leg trap man so easy

not every man is robert

you angry because he no share his wealth hahahah

grow up

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
we should hear the other side of the story before we make any judgement and comments.this is a personal matter - almost to the point of being a personal vendetta and of course it's an obvious attempt at character assassination. i don't buy such stories in a public forum.there're more things we should consider....sorrie better solve your own personal problems and perhaps stop defaming your BIL...

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should talk to a lawyer on best way forward if indeed your sis and her babies has a claime on his forture. If there is no legal basis then you will have to resort to the shaming tactic.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal

you should talk to a lawyer on best way forward if indeed your sis and her babies has a claime on his forture. If there is no legal basis then you will have to resort to the shaming tactic.

Resort shaming? that fucker will use ISD tactic to scare then how? As usual, singaporean bo lan pah type. :biggrin:

tommy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why don't your sis just divorce him and claim child support?

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
can name him?

Reminds me of a story that is the worst kept secret in singapore.

Story goes like this.

There was this prominent senior lawyer whose wife was fucking with a "untouchable" well connected chairman of many public listed companies.

Wife was working for a public-listed company also. Name always appear in news.

One day when the child was older, he realised the child may not be his. Perhaps he heard the rumours. Perhaps as the child grew older, he looked like other guy.

So lawyer got dna test and found to his horror child was not his.

Guess what?

He committed suicide.

So such cases are not uncommon in singapore. So many stories. True or not, only the players themselves know lah.

Sleep around with top and rich people mostly leads to trouble lah. Proven time and time again.

Why we dont hear? Mostly sweep under the rugs or carpets lah.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
best avoiding mixing with high society people. be a recluse and a hermit.the high society is a place of high deceit,hypocrisy and corruption. be a humble ant and go about your work namelessly. do what you want to do.nobody cares. if you jump track, nobody cares.if you jump flat nobody cares.if you jump moat,nobody cares. who cares about a nobody.,

u die your business! so why bother with peoples' problems. they're beyond us - miserable peasants who live from hand to mouth worrying about paying bills.knn!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can blame the sister for that.:rolleyes: Having unprotected sex with someone that she was not married to was simply asking for trouble.

Women used to be burned at the stake for these sorts of shenanigans.:eek:

According to the starter of this thread, the woman (his sis) didn't know he was married. Until the guy's side of the story is told, we'll have to take the version we have. Which girl doesn't want a rich(er) guy?

Nowadays, we don't burn women/whores/witches, or wenches at the stake. Monogamy is the norm. And the law.

If a married guy wants to have the type of sex his wife cannot offer, go to a professional, pay the fee, and get it over with - with no strings attached. But to lie to someone hoping for a better future is despicable. We're not talking about a teenage boy who'd do anything to get laid, but a married man who is somebody in society.

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

My humble apologies to all forumners who read my thread with difficulties due to no paragraphing. It is my mistake as I write I continued without thinking of paragraphing that has caused inconvenience and eye-ache to you all , apologies again........ What a shame to have such a man on earth.

Paragraphing is not the issue here. Right now, it is Kids - with an "s".

So, your sister continued a relation with him despite him not marrying her after the first kid?

So, you as a brother, what are YOU doing about this? I'd like to know this before us forummers here go at each other's throats.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal

So, your sister continued a relation with him despite him not marrying her after the first kid?

So, you as a brother, what are YOU doing about this? I'd like to know this before us forummers here go at each other's throats.

I tend to agree with Agro. We understand, primadaon, you are in a dilemma because common sense tells you this situation is wrong but yet your feelings for your sister has kept you from making any move that may, in the short term, seem to hurt her feelings. You have kept your feelings bottled up for years and finally decided to seek for our opinions here.

Numerous discussions have taken place since you started this thread with some good advice given to you. The time has come for you to pick up the ball to do something about it.

You have two choices:
1. Make the guy be responsible for his actions and do justice to your sisterand the kids, with or without the help of a lawyer; or,

2. Just let the situation carry on as is and then perhaps your sister will keep on bearing more and more fatherless kids who will ultimately be your sister's responsibility to bring up.

If you or your sister hope that somehow, one fine day, this guy will wake up and shoulder the responsibility, then both of you are in for a big disappointment.

Wish both of you a happy outcome.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
can name him?

Reminds me of a story that is the worst kept secret in singapore.

Story goes like this.

There was this prominent senior lawyer whose wife was fucking with a "untouchable" well connected chairman of many public listed companies.

Wife was working for a public-listed company also. Name always appear in news.

One day when the child was older, he realised the child may not be his. Perhaps he heard the rumours. Perhaps as the child grew older, he looked like other guy.

So lawyer got dna test and found to his horror child was not his.

Guess what?

He committed suicide.

He was DPP at the time of his "death" and initially foul play was suspected..... the DSP who was investigating the case managed to NOD the case and was rewarded with promotion to Supt.

The adulterous wifey is still a prominent spokesperson for the public listed company which has since managed to monopolize their industry with the help of the MIWs.... Crime does pay if you have the right connections :(

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many posts and in this forum for so long, still we have to read posts without names given. Might as well shuddup and save us the time reading.

darememore

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many times you need to post this story? If you wanna expose him or fight for your sister, please show picture of him or reveal his name here.

tititata

Alfrescian
Loyal

My humble apologies to all forumners who read my thread with difficulties due to no paragraphing. It is my mistake as I write I continued without thinking of paragraphing that has caused inconvenience and eye-ache to you all , apologies again.

My sis tried to talk to him several times about child support and financial assistance but he ignored , change subject or simply blame her for wanting the children. He pushes blame to her for not aborting them , how mean he is yet she always speak good about him to the kids . If only they find out he does not support them in anyway , they will hate him for being so evil.

She's afraid to bring him down because he's so powerful , not an ordinary Chairman of CCC but someone with very powerful influence who walks in and out with Ministers , not just their constituency MP .I dont know why he is so mean and selfish ,the kids are his blood and flesh ,even if he does not treat his mistress well , at least be nice to his kids.If I father children outside whilst still married , I will not neglect the other family even if I can barely afford it. But he's so wealthy , every now and then donate hundreds of thousands to community centres to win fame and good name but stinge on other family.

He knows DNA confirms they are his kids but refused to show his love for them , when we hear he buys luxury cars and properties for his immediate family members and even his grand children , we get very disturbed. He has property developments at Down Under ,Singapore and several other countries but what is his logic of not spending on his other family? That's my reason for calling him heartless , must he wait till his dies then all dirty linen be washed in public? Such a clever man yet so stupid ! I hate him to the core recently he received the highest award and had dinner parties nearly everynight with congratulatory messages all over Chinese news media , I feel like revealing his true self to his Ministers' friends who regard him as most righteous ,honest ,helpful ,generous citizen . What a shame to have such a man on earth.

Why waste time paragraphing? Just put his photograph and the problem will be solved!