• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heartless CCC grass root leader

primadon

Alfrescian
Loyal
My so called brother in law who fathered children out of wedlock with my sister is a well known CCC leader appearing in newsmedia regularly with his big donations and charitable publicity but in private life , he is a scum ! Since fathering the children , he had promised to change the sirnames of the kids when they grow older , but not the kids are already well past ID age and he did not intend to change their sirnames to his . Being a very wealthy playboy in his younger days , he cheated my sister by empty promises of marriage but did not disclose he is already married at the time of courtship. She fell for him partly because of his lavish lifestyle , spending big and ferrying her around in his big benz. As a very rich developer who would not fall for him , but the ugly truth only came our when she bore him children and found out he can't marry her officially when he announced he is already married and that the kids got to follow her sirname first. He insisted he had told her that he was married at the onset which my sister did not hear at all - it's a common trick by dirty old man when they cheat, putting the blame on the woman for not hearing the truth. Since she is already in that situation , what else can she do? Just accept it as fate and continue life with him as his undisclosed mistress . Being so wealthy , he is a stingy bastard , never spend a cent on his unofficial kids other than his own from the 1st wife. My sis must work to support them and he will not spend a cent on food , logging or education except renting a flat which he uses for his own selfish purpose whenever he needs sex. He had all the national awards bestowed on him by the Ministers , he's very popular with them , they think he is an entrepreneur , charitable in nature and very very upright ,decent , to the extent of having similarities of Confucius BUT if they ever find out he is such a dirty old man who is so irresponsible , I dont know how they can take it.Though chinese educated , he interect well with these Ministers , golfing , attending trade missions , holidaying but neglected his kids out of wedlock. I scolded my sis for continuing with him since he is so heartless but she refused to see the truth thinking that he will change his attitude and will be good to her and the kids oneday. He's already 60 plus , if he does not acknowledge or provide tham with security , when he suddenly dies , my sis and her kids will suffer . She has to reveal the ugly truth to her family at his death and must go through alot of trouble before being recognised as his wife and kids which can cause embarrassment. But he never once thought about that , no will or insurance or security plans for them . I am sick of these wolves in sheep skin. Any suggestion from brothers and sisters who can help ? Thank you

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is it ok that you paragraphed if you intend to write an essay? Easier to read and for the eyes as well.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My so called brother in law who fathered children out of wedlock with my sister is a well known CCC leader appearing in newsmedia regularly with his big donations and charitable publicity but in private life , he is a scum !

1) Have you heard of a paragraph? If you haven't, please learn all about paragraphing before you post your next message.

2) Your sister should not have spread her legs for someone she isn't married to. :rolleyes: It's called immoral behavior. The fact that she fell for him because of his apparent wealth reveals a further character defect. Decent girls form relationships with the opposite sex based on love and compatibility and not because of the size of their wallets.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
If he is that wealthy he should at least provide a house/flat for his second family and monthly upkeep. Your sisters' kids are HIS kids too. Your sister must have at least talked or confided with some lady friends and find out what she can do to lessen the hardship on her. The last thing he needs is publicity and your sis needs to find out what she can do within legal limits to secure something for herself.

From your story, this shithead is a dishonourable sleaze. I had a friend who was a sailor - hard work, little money, but still he gives everything he makes to support his two families - one in Singapore and one in Indonesia; sacrifice luxuries so his wives can feed his children. People like your in-law sleaze, I wish I can say hantam the bastard and force him to pay, but that is not the way either. We all have our dark sides, but women and children should be given priority first when the check comes in. Hope your sis can get something from him. Ya'll take care.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If both the parties conduct themselves properly, such problems and troubles will not have happened or existed at all. This is called eat too much and full and no shit comes out.

That is why is it totally worth it to behave properly and earn/merited freedom and happiness in life, and being guilt and problem free.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why is it totally worth it to behave properly and earn/merited freedom and happiness in life, and being guilt and problem free
=========

you stupid dont even know that multiple wives is a five thousand year old chinese custom. How shallow.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Takes two hands to clap, your sister was materialistic in the first place, he is a bastard no doubt, but your sister is not blameless either

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
From your story, this shithead is a dishonourable sleaze.

Dishonorable sleaze copulates with a slut and perpetuates a gene pool!!!:eek:

I can't even begin to imagine how the kids are going to turn out from this delightful combination.:rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dishonorable sleaze copulates with a slut and perpetuates a gene pool!!!:eek:

I can't even begin to imagine how the kids are going to turn out from this delightful combination.:rolleyes:

Both adults can be called sluts - that's fair.

But it is not fair for the kids. Already stigmatised by being born out of wedlock, and then pushed futher into rejection by a father who conveniently avoids child support, I only hope these kids can get some love and famiily care from somewhere.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
But it is not fair for the kids. Already stigmatised by being born out of wedlock,

You can blame the sister for that.:rolleyes: Having unprotected sex with someone that she was not married to was simply asking for trouble.

Women used to be burned at the stake for these sorts of shenanigans.:eek:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That is why is it totally worth it to behave properly and earn/merited freedom and happiness in life, and being guilt and problem free
=========

you stupid dont even know that multiple wives is a five thousand year old chinese custom. How shallow.

ARe you that old? I thought shallow pple only follows old tradition rather than open up and keep up with the times.

Last edited:

wahlau

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can hazard a guess who this developer is. He also has interest in petrol and food?

What your sister can do is to ask for a sum of money to look after the kids when she is not able to. No, this is not blackmail. We are not talking about hundred of millions but enough to see her through and the kids for the foreseeable future. If this does not bring result gently suggest she has to seek legal recourse to file for maintainence for her children and herself.

This means going public about their relationship.

This 'bro-in-law' has to decide if the sum of money is worth foregoing to keep his reputation and connections. I think it is.

The problem is not the bro-in-law. It is your sister. She has a soft heart and does not bear to destroy him or put him to shame.

When this bro-in-law retire from grassroot activities, the hold on him is gone. There is no shame or reputation to keep because it does not matter.

Is your sister prepared to severe the realtionship? This is the price.

MentisMortis

Alfrescian
Loyal
My so called brother in law who fathered children out of wedlock with my sister is a well known CCC leader appearing in newsmedia regularly with his big donations and charitable publicity but in private life , he is a scum ! Since fathering the children , he had promised to change the sirnames of the kids when they grow older , but not the kids are already well past ID age and he did not intend to change their sirnames to his . Being a very wealthy playboy in his younger days , he cheated my sister by empty promises of marriage but did not disclose he is already married at the time of courtship. She fell for him partly because of his lavish lifestyle , spending big and ferrying her around in his big benz. As a very rich developer who would not fall for him , but the ugly truth only came our when she bore him children and found out he can't marry her officially when he announced he is already married and that the kids got to follow her sirname first. He insisted he had told her that he was married at the onset which my sister did not hear at all - it's a common trick by dirty old man when they cheat, putting the blame on the woman for not hearing the truth. Since she is already in that situation , what else can she do? Just accept it as fate and continue life with him as his undisclosed mistress . Being so wealthy , he is a stingy bastard , never spend a cent on his unofficial kids other than his own from the 1st wife. My sis must work to support them and he will not spend a cent on food , logging or education except renting a flat which he uses for his own selfish purpose whenever he needs sex. He had all the national awards bestowed on him by the Ministers , he's very popular with them , they think he is an entrepreneur , charitable in nature and very very upright ,decent , to the extent of having similarities of Confucius BUT if they ever find out he is such a dirty old man who is so irresponsible , I dont know how they can take it.Though chinese educated , he interect well with these Ministers , golfing , attending trade missions , holidaying but neglected his kids out of wedlock. I scolded my sis for continuing with him since he is so heartless but she refused to see the truth thinking that he will change his attitude and will be good to her and the kids oneday. He's already 60 plus , if he does not acknowledge or provide tham with security , when he suddenly dies , my sis and her kids will suffer . She has to reveal the ugly truth to her family at his death and must go through alot of trouble before being recognised as his wife and kids which can cause embarrassment. But he never once thought about that , no will or insurance or security plans for them . I am sick of these wolves in sheep skin. Any suggestion from brothers and sisters who can help ? Thank you

Primadon,

Firstly, you should learn to paragraph your post. It really hard on the eyes.

Next, when he dies it is not really an issue, you sister may seek to get financial support from his estate, a simple paternity test should clear the way for her to make claims in the event of his death.

Illegitimate or otherwise, his children have a right to his estate albeit not a full share as Singapore courts tend not to afford such offspring with full rights.

So, the best is for your sister to come out in the open with all this and file a paternity suit and seek financial support. If she refuses then, there is very little else you can do except to wait until he dies before staking a claim on his estate.

Cheers,

MentisMortis