• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody cared

jw5

Loyal
Re: Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody car

About 8, 9 years back saw him once in the queue at a MacDonalds outlet. He was looking left and right, front and back to see if anyone noticed his presence. Nobody did, not even the counter staff recognised him or at least acknowledged him. He lan lan crawled back to his seat after buying his food. He never changed his habits all these years ...exhibitionist and think he is his mother's gift to all other non actors/actress.... :eek::eek::eek:

Or maybe he just paiseh to be seen at Macs. :o:biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody car

edmund chen did alright in hollywood. he had speaking roles there. recall seeing him in a c grade streetfighter movie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I got a more shocking about a mediacorp actor cum dj.
he acted in recent show n former 933 now 958 dj.
my friend sister who is a nurse at cgh took care of him.
He injured himself from bicycle fall at ubin island.
He need special care because he is hiv positive.
he is a well known gay.
guess who this faggot is?

d54c5ccfcf683a6812848208ae338816_330.jpg

This one lah, who else. That Ubin bicycle accident was quite well known.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Or maybe he just paiseh to be seen at Macs. :o:biggrin:

Alamak!!! Paiseh for what??? After cameras stop rolling, he is just another Singapore resident, nothing much to shout about...

I may have seen him more than once at MacDonald outlets and other public places, usually while queueing up to buy food. But, indeed he has this habit of looking front and back, left and right in public places...trying to attract attention or waiting for someone to recognise and acknowledge him....:eek:

Some people whose cup is half or partly full always act as it it is full and so full of themselves...tak boleh tahan...:eek::eek::eek:

WongMengMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cythia koh is a infamous tunnel hole.
she is the culprit of the queen bee saga
xiang yun is the queen bee.
Support xiang yun.a strong lady.

Good afternoon Rodyk. Since when did you start to write like the Kopi Uncle? You have been missing in action since 12th December 2012. Your PAP IB team must be having a hard time. This kind of exposed nick also must activate hoping Samsters have already forgotten. Hahaha. No, I have not forgotten you from this other thread:

Rumpole is prof tey.HQ ask you go after sam leong.dont cock up leh.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good afternoon Rodyk. Since when did you start to write like the Kopi Uncle? You have been missing in action since 12th December 2012. Your PAP IB team must be having a hard time. This kind of exposed nick also must activate hoping Samsters have already forgotten. Hahaha. No, I have not forgotten you from this other thread:

HK14K kena pawned in other thread liao.....hee hee
So many cloak and dagger people here....

me_member

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cynthia has got nice headlights (.)(.)

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Alamak!!! Paiseh for what??? After cameras stop rolling, he is just another Singapore resident, nothing much to shout about...

Yes these local 'celebrities' are so full of themselves....

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Motherfucking useless piece of wussie shit of a Neh bitch, dare not give names cos scared of police report from mediacock artiste. FACT.

ok so someone is going to report me to the police for describing him for wanting attention? Seriously describing someone as wanting attention is slander?

You shit for brains dumb fuck no wonder you need to play toto to get rich.

me_member

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yeah... the veteran actress and the hollywood movie (The Legend of Chun Li) were good clues :smile:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes these local 'celebrities' are so full of themselves....

hi there

1. what celebrities, bro?
2. just a group of cmi individuals with kosong talents.
3. either overacted or just cannot act any role.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ok so someone is going to report me to the police for describing him for wanting attention? Seriously describing someone as wanting attention is slander?

You shit for brains dumb fuck no wonder you need to play toto to get rich.

Oh your cheebye lah...If you not wussie shit, why no names mentioned? Motherfucking kuniang useless piece of Nigerian Neh shit. Go fuck spiders lah, motherfucking cheebye. :rolleyes:

tanakow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would have suspected it is David if not for the fact that he is also a dj.

I got a more shocking about a mediacorp actor cum dj.
he acted in recent show n former 933 now 958 dj.
my friend sister who is a nurse at cgh took care of him.
He injured himself from bicycle fall at ubin island.
He need special care because he is hiv positive.
he is a well known gay.
guess who this faggot is?

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Dennis had cross over to 972.
Thought still heard him with Cai Li Lian in 蔡有虫

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cynthia has got nice headlights (.)(.)

Really ?
:p

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/olFC6gs5cRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh your cheebye lah...If you not wussie shit, why no names mentioned? Motherfucking kuniang useless piece of Nigerian Neh shit. Go fuck spiders lah, motherfucking cheebye. :rolleyes:

cos i want ppl to guess and see if they know if the person they are thinking of is the same actor i am referring to. You see what a stupid fuck you are for not knowing something so simple yeah someone is going to make a police report for being slandered cos he loves attention. :rolleyes: Btw what oh?

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

cos i want ppl to guess and see if they know if the person they are thinking of is the same actor i am referring to. You see what a stupid fuck you are for not knowing something so simple yeah someone is going to make a police report for being slandered cos he loves attention. :rolleyes: Btw what oh?

Motherfucking chao cheebye.....so many fucking excuses. If you not afraid of police report, why no names? You think we so fucking free to play guessing games with you issit? Then after posting that shit, use another clone to name the artiste, what low-life shit you're.

Enuff said, you're a wussie shit....a motherfucking wussie shit.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

that dennis chew has got HIV?