• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody cared

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody car

About 8, 9 years back saw him once in the queue at a MacDonalds outlet. He was looking left and right, front and back to see if anyone noticed his presence. Nobody did, not even the counter staff recognised him or at least acknowledged him. He lan lan crawled back to his seat after buying his food. He never changed his habits all these years ...exhibitionist and think he is his mother's gift to all other non actors/actress.... :eek::eek::eek:

lolz. shld have stayed in canada and get a real job la. heard he started a media production company and went bankrupt.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody car

Motherfucking chao cheebye.....so many fucking excuses. If you not afraid of police report, why no names? You think we so fucking free to play guessing games with you issit? Then after posting that shit, use another clone to name the artiste, what low-life shit you're.

Enuff said, you're a wussie shit....a motherfucking wussie shit.

lots of ppl managed to guess it. You see how fucking stupid you are for repeating the same thing. What police report? Police report for saying something harmless? Let's see how many times a pig brain like you will repeat it. I don't use clones unlike you buying inf for clones. What a loser.

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

lots of ppl managed to guess it. You see how fucking stupid you are for repeating the same thing. What police report? Police report for saying something harmless? Let's see how many times a pig brain like you will repeat it. I don't use clones unlike you buying inf for clones. What a loser.

Lots of people??? Who? More like your clone guessed it. KNN, a wussie trying so hard to explain the lie, what a motherfucking loser you're. Enuff said, you're a pathetic piece of stinking Neh shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Lots of people??? Who? More like your clone guessed it. KNN, a wussie trying so hard to explain the lie, what a motherfucking loser you're. Enuff said, you're a pathetic piece of stinking Neh shit.

my clone? How do u know that's my clone? You are the one with tons of clones. You dumb fucker so will you make police report if someone says you are an attention seeker?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

my clone? How do u know that's my clone? You are the one with tons of clones. You dumb fucker so will you make police report if someone says you are an attention seeker?

We know you're a wussie and scared of police reports, that's why dare not post names here......What a useless piece of motherfucking wussie Neh shit. :rolleyes:

ByTheWay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I couldn't care less either.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

About 8, 9 years back saw him once in the queue at a MacDonalds outlet. He was looking left and right, front and back to see if anyone noticed his presence. Nobody did, not even the counter staff recognised him or at least acknowledged him. He lan lan crawled back to his seat after buying his food. He never changed his habits all these years ...exhibitionist and think he is his mother's gift to all other non actors/actress.... :eek::eek::eek:

You're jealous because you're even more insignificant.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Will msm hijack this news from Sbf again?

Open secret liao la.......

Everybody knows but sinkapore loves bapoks right?

One of these days got bapok become pm then you know.....sinkapore was globally famous for bugis street remember

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

lolz. shld have stayed in canada and get a real job la. heard he started a media production company and went bankrupt.

He would not be able to get a real job, if he stayed in Canada.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal

that dennis chew has got HIV?
He is hiv positive long before ubin accident.
it has been many many years already.
understand he has a stay in boy friend.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is hiv positive long before ubin accident.
it has been many many years already.
understand he has a stay in boy friend.

He seems alive and well and doesn't appear sick at all.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal

auntie lucy lah

I got a more shocking about a mediacorp actor cum dj.
he acted in recent show n former 933 now 958 dj.
my friend sister who is a nurse at cgh took care of him.
He injured himself from bicycle fall at ubin island.
He need special care because he is hiv positive.
he is a well known gay.
guess who this faggot is?

Last edited:
N

nowxz

[QUOTE

Some people whose cup is half or partly full always act as it it is full and so full of themselves...tak boleh tahan...:eek::eek::eek:[/QUOTE]

that Jiu hu kia actor chen hanwei is also very full of himself.

Saw him in public before, he also keep looking front back left right trying as if waiting to someone to recoginise him

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We know you're a wussie and scared of police reports, that's why dare not post names here......What a useless piece of motherfucking wussie Neh shit. :rolleyes:

why do u keep on repeating the same thing? Are you retarded? Rhetorical question.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why do u keep on repeating the same thing? Are you retarded? Rhetorical question.

Motherfucking Neh echo chamber....Just admit it, you're a wussie jackasss.