• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody cared

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think i read this encounter from someone. Well this actor is married to a veteran actress and he was in some restaurant i think and tried attracting attention to himself cos nobody cared. He quit mediacock to star in some hollywood movie.

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody car

I got a more shocking about a mediacorp actor cum dj.
he acted in recent show n former 933 now 958 dj.
my friend sister who is a nurse at cgh took care of him.
He injured himself from bicycle fall at ubin island.
He need special care because he is hiv positive.
he is a well known gay.
guess who this faggot is?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Heard one ex mediacock star tried to attract attention to himself when nobody car

KNN both of you cheebyes.....if you want to post, post the names. Don't be fucking wussies and beat around the bush.

Are we supposed to fucking guess???????? KNNBCCB!!

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN both of you cheebyes.....if you want to post, post the names. Don't be fucking wussies and beat around the bush.

must guess then fun.this faggot buy from ntuc

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is a well known gay.

Aunty Lucy?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes bro.got a shock n disgusted when I hear.
there is a few group of gay n queen In mediacorp
No surprise some r hiv infected.

Good luck to him....
Find him ok better than the average artiste but disliked him after realizing he is pap supporter.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

who is aunty lucy?

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was having an affair with Cynthia Koh and almost on the verge of divorce from wife.
After the affair broke up Cynthia turned bisexual.

Cythia koh is a infamous tunnel hole.
she is the culprit of the queen bee saga
xiang yun is the queen bee.
Support xiang yun.a strong lady.

prancku

Alfrescian
Loyal

Edmund Chen?

About 8, 9 years back saw him once in the queue at a MacDonalds outlet. He was looking left and right, front and back to see if anyone noticed his presence. Nobody did, not even the counter staff recognised him or at least acknowledged him. He lan lan crawled back to his seat after buying his food. He never changed his habits all these years ...exhibitionist and think he is his mother's gift to all other non actors/actress.... :eek::eek::eek:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was the dude that fucked your mum in her arse and yes you are his son. :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he is a well known gay.

Serious?? Wow this nigger really got the faggot's disease.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It was the dude that fucked your mum in her arse and yes you are his son. :biggrin:

You motherfucking monkey, trying so hard to slander a mediacock artiste, yet afraid of kanna police report......what a fucking piece of stinking Neh shit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You motherfucking monkey, trying so hard to slander a mediacock artiste, yet afraid of kanna police report......what a fucking piece of stinking Neh shit.

nope not slandering anyone since when is it slandering? For you it's not slander either when it'a factual. :wink:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

nope not slandering anyone since when is it slandering? For you it's not slander either when it'a factual. :wink:

Motherfucking useless piece of wussie shit of a Neh bitch, dare not give names cos scared of police report from mediacock artiste. FACT.