• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health Spa

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi, just need recommendation for a good health spa(decent massage,food,sauna ,streamroom, etc) in SG like the one in badminton court which has since closed. Been away from SG for a few years and will be back for holiday and need to find some place to go. Thanks in advance.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi, just need recommendation for a good health spa(decent massage,food,sauna ,streamroom, etc) in SG like the one in badminton court which has since closed. Been away from SG for a few years and will be back for holiday and need to find some place to go. Thanks in advance.

You mean Badminton Court Spa closed?! :eek:

It's been a long time since I was last there. That was decent and good.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moved to Grandlink Sq years ago. Owner committed suiciderecently at Marsiling after killing his son at hotel room, Novotel Orchid. Was reported in the newspapers.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
So it has now moved to Grandlink Sq? Sorry, where it is located and are they still operating? Or does anyone know if there's any Health Spa which is similar?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They opened up a prawn fishing place there. Nice place to watch EPL.

What about the Badminton Court itself and Fatty Weng Restaurant?

The only time I've been to a prawn fishing place was in Hatyai. Good setup with beer and TV. My Thai friends brought me there, during a WC qualifier Thailand v. N. Korea. Ended up Thailand lost 1-4. :mad: Inside my heart actually supported N. Korea, but couldn't say out loud of course. :o

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Grandlink is opposite City Sq, Lor 44 I think. Place shut down coz owner failed to pay his staff 3 months salary and rental too. Owner was a damn nice chap. Tragedy coz of $ problems. Couldn't make a comeback coz of overwhelming debts. Related to Rashid Hussain of RHB.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be damn piss not to find a good health spa in the whole of Singapore...I guess there must be a demand for such place and service right?

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what about the other decent health club at parklane. I went there long time ago. Is it still in business? sad to hear that the business went bust.
so sad also for his family.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
It would be damn piss not to find a good health spa in the whole of Singapore...I guess there must be a demand for such place and service right?

hotspa at katong upp east coast rd

spa savanna at shenton way

loy krathong at lor 27 geyland

gold finger at jalan besar

for address go google urself lah..:biggrin:

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotspa at katong upp east coast rd

spa savanna at shenton way

loy krathong at lor 27 geyland

gold finger at jalan besar

for address go google urself lah..:biggrin:

Closed recently.
Mainly due to mounting debts.
Hard to operate business in Sillypore nowadays

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
what about the other decent health club at parklane. I went there long time ago. Is it still in business? sad to hear that the business went bust.

Decent health spa very hard to survive, because of rental. And a lack of skilled personnel in this expertise. Most of these in the end have to turn to special skills to earn the money.

Parklane got decent health club??? This is something new. health club I know, but not decent.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

I also away from Sg very long time. Decent health spa? Don't know if you and me on the same page, but for me, they're in Thailand and Indonesia. Don't spend your money in Sg.

Cheers!

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
The one near Chueng Cheng High? What was the old name?

yes, that one. Can't remember the old name. Went once with friend. got buffet and massage. Was it world spa or something along that (can't really recall because really quite long ago) But its clean. Now badminton hall new spa is called g spa. The massage pricing should include food. If not included, then really super ex.

http://www.gspa.com.sg/

I never gone before, so don't ask me for FR.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes, a very sad story. His son's delivery was delayed, during Mother's Day 19yrs ago coz the lady gynae was celebrating Mother's Day. Resulting from the late delivery, his son suffered brain damage. Last June, tumour. At least 2 operations. His suicide must have taken place after he was left with no option. Saddest part, he had to strangle his son first.

He helped many financially in the 90s. When he was in bad shape, friends avoided him. That's the reality of the society we live in today.

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about the Badminton Court itself and Fatty Weng Restaurant?

The only time I've been to a prawn fishing place was in Hatyai. Good setup with beer and TV. My Thai friends brought me there, during a WC qualifier Thailand v. N. Korea. Ended up Thailand lost 1-4. :mad: Inside my heart actually supported N. Korea, but couldn't say out loud of course. :o

The prawn fishing is done in the badminton courts itself. Open 24 hours and very popular. Many nice mei mei go there so lots of chance for a handsome young man like you.

They have a BBQ area in the back where you can go BBQ whatever you have caught. If you didn't catch anything, you can buy prawns to BBQ. They have the big screen TV to watch EPL there. Best part is beer is charged at standard kopitiam prices.

On Fatty Weng, it is still next door. It is however now manned by an army of FT cooks. As such, quality has fallen so that it is now only about the same as any ordinary chse char stall.

Echo_O

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prawn fishing is done in the badminton courts itself. Open 24 hours and very popular. Many nice mei mei go there so lots of chance for a handsome young man like you.

They have a BBQ area in the back where you can go BBQ whatever you have caught. If you didn't catch anything, you can buy prawns to BBQ. They have the big screen TV to watch EPL there. Best part is beer is charged at standard kopitiam prices.

On Fatty Weng, it is still next door. It is however now manned by an army of FT cooks. As such, quality has fallen so that it is now only about the same as any ordinary chse char stall.

Prawn Fishing closed last month. They are waiting to see if anyone will take over the place