• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Health Spa

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tried the old badminton hall spa about 10yrs ago.
With only $55, you get 3 good meals, an hour decent good message. spacious hot and cold pool, sauna, air conditioned theater room.
Plus extra bucks, u get herbs treatment message.
Now for the same $$, where can you find?

Lian9

Alfrescian
Loyal
been to g spa before...place is fantastic and price includes food...but abit too ex for me....i prefer hotspa..cheaper...

yes, that one. Can't remember the old name. Went once with friend. got buffet and massage. Was it world spa or something along that (can't really recall because really quite long ago) But its clean. Now badminton hall new spa is called g spa. The massage pricing should include food. If not included, then really super ex.

http://www.gspa.com.sg/

I never gone before, so don't ask me for FR.

silverfox@

Alfrescian
Loyal
been to g spa before...place is fantastic and price includes food...but abit too ex for me....i prefer hotspa..cheaper...

food is order from menu as and when you like or only selective items and timing?

For that pricing in that area, must see what they offer.

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
hotspa at katong upp east coast rd

spa savanna at shenton way

loy krathong at lor 27 geyland

gold finger at jalan besar

for address go google urself lah..:biggrin:

I remember friends do told me there's hanky panky biz in Gold finger at Jalan besar cos i never been, wow it was years ago...

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course you can stay for whole day if you are too free and nothing to do. It's 55 per entry. Not per hour.

Well, i remember it's a good spot to relax while doing sales years ago...I do have friends whom ever stay for half a day or longer...watching movie in the room theatre, air conditioned room and relax from the hot weather outside in SG!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tried the old badminton hall spa about 10yrs ago.
With only $55, you get 3 good meals, an hour decent good message. spacious hot and cold pool, sauna, air conditioned theater room.
Plus extra bucks, u get herbs treatment message.
Now for the same $$, where can you find?

I didn't go too often. Me and my "badminton" buddies would choose a particularly free day and go for double-session at $90 and hang around all day long for the free meals and movies. You don't know what you're missing if you haven't tried the double-session of massage.

Television sets were hung around in most strategic locations like the poolside and the lounge, all set to Teletext stock quotes page. :biggrin:

depeche

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't go too often. Me and my "badminton" buddies would choose a particularly free day and go for double-session at $90 and hang around all day long for the free meals and movies. You don't know what you're missing if you haven't tried the double-session of massage.

Television sets were hung around in most strategic locations like the poolside and the lounge, all set to Teletext stock quotes page. :biggrin:

That must be real shiok shiok...LOL!