• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat He spent $2,000 on 7 replicas

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
U kidding. Shoes are important because ill fitting shoes fucksup your back and cause injury. Rolex or G-Shock does it matter. And is your Rolex pure 22k gold? My friend only has 1 watch which is a gold Rolex. He claims he cannot wear metal or rubber or leather watches as he has allergy. He very frugal n his only luxury is the gold Rolex. So guess he might be right.

Only amateurs and uncles buy gold rolexes. Always stainless or white gold. :smile:

Another tip for u.... rolex is not just about showing off, it is one of the few rare brands that will appreciate if u get the right models.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ever since I got my Garmin, my dress watches are all in cold storage. Wondering why I wasted so much money buying those watches in the first place.

End of the day, it's about functionality. If you do workout, then a smart watch is important for tracking. :smile:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever since I got my Garmin, my dress watches are all in cold storage. Wondering why I wasted so much money buying those watches in the first place.

End of the day, it's about functionality. If you do workout, then a smart watch is important for tracking. :smile:
It's about functionality, and wearing a Rolex is also about functionality. Your Garmin only has 2 functions - tell the time and track your workout. But Rolex can make the people around you see you very UP. This is the biggest function of Rolex. When the people around you see you very UP, it will bring a host of benefits that your Garmin can never do. You will gain more self-confidence as a result of that pricy investment, and the people who "po" you will certainly outnumber the people who "suan" you. In case you don't know, envy is a source of strength for many people on the receiving end.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
It's about functionality, and wearing a Rolex is also about functionality. Your Garmin only has 2 functions - tell the time and track your workout. But Rolex can make the people around you see you very UP. This is the biggest function of Rolex. When the people around you see you very UP, it will bring a host of benefits that your Garmin can never do. You will gain more self-confidence as a result of that pricy investment, and the people who "po" you will certainly outnumber the people who "suan" you. In case you don't know, envy is a source of strength for many people on the receiving end.
Lol...aiyah..They heypi can riao. Just like I am heypi with my functional watch. :biggrin:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
_

Chuck Feeney.
Casio F91W US$30.

Steve Jobs.
Seiko BCRP US$180.

Li Ka Shing.
Citizen Ecodrive Attesa US$500.

_

I see that u are trying to shortlist a bunch of rich men who are thrifty and yet wear cheap watches.

Too bad, i only need to name one rich fucker who wears a gold rolex and is widely regarded as the best investor in the world.

Warren-Buffett-Rolex-Day-Date.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Majority of humans are suckers in an era where capitalistic marketing rules.

I was into an Under Armour outlet at Bugis yesterday. The shop was advertising it's sale 50% 40% etc.

Lots of suckers were there. And the majority of them are fat and unfit judging by their body shape. Yet, they are buying all these expensive sporty outfit and shoes, god knows for what. When you are fat and out of shape, please spare a.thought for my eyes and wear something comparable to your shitty body. Under Armour is not for you. Lol :biggrin:

I bought nothing. My $7.90 Baleno T shirt does it's job at the gym. I don't need a $80 T shirt to make me feel good. Nor do I need to wear a fake Under Armour that many youngsters buy at Platinum Mall in Bangkok.

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of suckers were there. And the majority of them are fat and unfit judging by their body shape. Yet, they are buying all these expensive sporty outfit and shoes, god knows for what. When you are fat and out of shape, please spare a.thought for my eyes and wear something comparable to your shitty body. Under Armour is not for you. Lol :biggrin:

Very good logic. I sometimes wonder why people look like shit and wear so many branded stuff.

For example, if u are balding real bad, but u think a montblanc pen will make u look more attractive.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Majority of humans are suckers in an era where capitalistic marketing rules.

I was into an Under Armour outlet at Bugs yesterday. The shop was advertising it's sale 50% 40% etc.

I bought nothing. My $7.90 Baleno T shirt does it's job at the gym. I don't need a $80 T shirt to make me feel good. Nor do I need to wear a fake Under Armour that many youngsters buy at Platinum Mall in Bangkok.

:biggrin:
KNN similarly it is pointless for a single, fat and bad mouthed woman to be rich or successful in investments KNN