• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you lost someone close to you before? How did you cope?

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who did you vote for in the last GE?
I wasn't in Singapore in the 2015 General Elections. I also didn't get to vote. In the 2020 General Elections, it was held when I returned to Singapore a few days before and hoarded to SHN facility. So I didn't get a chance to vote again. Even if I wanted to vote, I couldn't as my name was struck off from the list of electorate for not voting in 2015 General Elections.

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you lost someone close to you before?
Yes. My dog.
How did you cope with such painful loss?
Get another dog.
How long it took before getting back to normal?
As soon as I got my new dog.
Do you constantly dream about the person you lost?
Yes, but he refused to give me Toto Group 1 numbers.
Do you feel aimless and life not worth living to the fullest without the person?
Not really, I have a new dog now.

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is surely one funny and riotous forum where strangers budge into threads and post their disagreements and obscenities which are absolutely unrelated to the topic of the thread. :eek:

Well, I guess that's why I have to adapt.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not aunt agony column. This is a public toilet. If you think you can find solace here u are better off drinking from the urinal.

edmwrefugee

Alfrescian
Loyal
@red amoeba

Noted with thanks for the reminder.

As I said earlier, the reason why I started a thread in this section is to get my account out of moderation.

I will post in the Serious Section henceforth.

Last edited:

cowbellc

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not the same. We used to have dinner together, whether in restaurants, neighborhood coffee shops or hawker centres. During these meals, we talked about our issues we faced at work, our parents , our friends, etc. Now I can only talk to myself, without verbalizing. At times, when I dine alone, I find myself lost. No one is there to listen to me anymore.

Sorry to remind you of an unpleasant episode in your life. My sincere apologies.

I am beginning to realise this too. There's no one for me to cook for, no one to watch Netflix together, no one to eat snatch my packet of potato chips.

Unfortunately, I have to agree unless one day, I miss the person so much, I will end it all so that I can see the person again.

Life is cruel.

I haven't even treasure enough and God took that person away.

Sorry to remind you of an unpleasant episode in your life. My apologies.
No worries and don't apologise bro. It's all fated.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
while your partner has moved on from one life to the next you’re left behind. your time will cum, but before that enjoy life to your fullest potential while you still exist in this lifetime. your partner will understand and encourage you to do so while he or she undergoes a review, evaluation, and selection process before assuming the next life. if both your bonds were too strong and couldn’t let go on both sides he or she may “return” as a fetus in your family out of despair and desire. look out for the rebirth of the “little one” if she or her lack of presence is nagging you. if she cums into your dreams and tells you to move on, she’s in a good place. and you must too.