• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have you aLready been caLLed an 'UncLe' ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Which means what..cannot try to up any girL who starts to caLL you an UncLe is it ? :smile::eek::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Which means what..cannot try to up any girL who starts to caLL you an UncLe is it ? :smile::eek::biggrin:

Can't recall where and when I was first called uncle. Came as a wake up call that lau liao. But, I find it strange that after being first addressed as UNCLE, got more lobangs came my way. Still recall a Viet chicken calling me 'daddy, daddy' when I was bonking her! Memorable indeed.

Curiously, I suspect some SYTs prefer uncles like me. Maybe I have more cash to spend than those in their 20s. They often comment that uncles are more matured. More experience too. Hahahaaaa.................. Trust me bro, the day will come when someone also addressed you as uncle. The most jialak time is when someone about your age calls you an uncle.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No $ given; hence no caLLings of Lau gong..

Mr Fish, at times no need to spend money on them. They spent it on you instead. What is most important is to be direct with them. Always tell them you have no money to lower or eliminate all expectations. That's my real life experience. Once they talk $, leave them.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Can't recall where and when I was first called uncle. Came as a wake up call that lau liao. But, I find it strange that after being first addressed as UNCLE, got more lobangs came my way. Still recall a Viet chicken calling me 'daddy, daddy' when I was bonking her! Memorable indeed.

Curiously, I suspect some SYTs prefer uncles like me. Maybe I have more cash to spend than those in their 20s. They often comment that uncles are more matured. More experience too. Hahahaaaa.................. Trust me bro, the day will come when someone also addressed you as uncle. The most jialak time is when someone about your age calls you an uncle.
Worse part is, when that chap whom you reckoned is oLder than you; caLLs you BROTHER ! ! :eek::smile:

Picardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lagi worse is when a 70+ pai-ka Auntie on wheeLchair caLLs you UncLe..:eek::biggrin:

There's no need to be overly sensitive. or self-conscious.

I am sure when someone (a stranger) calls you that, it simply shows their politeness and they are respecting you as a person. It has nothing to do with your age or theirs.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There's no need to be overly sensitive. or self-conscious.

I am sure when someone (a stranger) calls you that, it simply shows their politeness and they are respecting you as a person. It has nothing to do with your age or theirs.
Okay bro, i got it.Thanks..

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#10 Picardo

I totally agree....:smile:

I am uncle everywhere I go. The young, the old and the ah kong and ah sohs...all call me Uncle Uncle Uncle....Even some of the
foreign workers call me Uncle.Some ah peks , ah cheks, ah kong and those much older than me, also call me uncle....I think the word uncle has become a word of endearment...It's okay....Even some workers from China, Myanmar and especially those from India and Bangladesh address me as Uncle...I feel honoured man....

Of course the prc mei mei will call you laukong laukong..:smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well...to be called an Uncle, it depends on a few scenarios

1) by toddler and children below 12 yo is normal, u r still young
2) by teenage 13 to 18 you are still ok
3) by young adults means u r old liao .. this is the critical part. When I am interested in a young adult chio bu, they call me uncle I will retreat liao. cos no chance.
Unless I have loads of cash then is a different game :smile:
4) by lau auntie and lau uncle means u r in their category
5) by lau ah pek and lau ah hmm means u r not that old yet

1sickpuppy II

Alfrescian
Loyal
I ca still remember the 1st time a stranger called me uncle. I was manning the station control room as my assissitant was having her meal break. this kid came up and asked me whats wrong with his student card. I was around 31 yo then

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I ca still remember the 1st time a stranger called me uncle. I was manning the station control room as my assissitant was having her meal break. this kid came up and asked me whats wrong with his student card. I was around 31 yo then

That sounds more of a naivetivity on the kid's part though..so you are still safe; bro..:wink:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I became a real uncle when i was still in secondary school.
My eldest brother is more than ten years older than me,
married at 20+, when he became a father, i became an uncle.