• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have death itseLf crossed your mind after seeing some of your peers RIP'ed..

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I die, who on earth is going to post the announcement???? :*:

The forum will simply carry on without an administrator! :eek:

The end is already near and I still haven't made any proper arrangements.

I'm sure you can commission a mod script or create one yourself whereby if you're absent from the
forum for "x" number of days or if your use of your copyrighted word "twit" is not used by you for
"x" number of days, it should trigger an announcement and do the following:

1. Notify the hosting provider to shutdown the site at a certain date in the future, or when your fee expires, whichever is earlier
2. Send email to Kinana to "take care" of herself
3. Publish your real identity and tell everyone "Gotcha!!"

:biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you reach 50 you'll find that some things don't work as efficiently as they use to :o
One misses those good old days when we took youth for granted:(

Time for my nap now :wink:

Yes, past 50 and lots of breakdown and/or potential breakdown. Scary.

iluvu

Alfrescian
Loyal
After you die, your real life will begin, and its eternal.

Eternal Life is a concoction of the oppressed to ween off their pain and suffering. It gives them hope, but it's not real.
It's a manipulative suggestion. In short, it's a lie, like selling "magic stone" as a cure to the gullible and very desperate.

Similar to the delusion of believing in 72 virgins waiting for you in "heaven".

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Your health condition right now is the way you've live your life when u're younger.
Remember reports on those 80+ remarrying or those 100+ active healthy folks ? How simple and wisely they eat and how much exercise/labour or work they do daily to keep up ?

Health and longevity is all about proper food and exercise and to sustain that you need the correct mentality and discipline.

When you lose interest in things you lose life and age.
Being inquisitive you'll keep learning, exploring and being healthier mentally and thus physically too. When your mind gets tired your rest (in peace) so don't do it, keep it up.

W/o death, life and many things will not be so precious. Death is passing, even the Earth and every Galaxy has an end. Even if you're the healthiest and wealthiest man on earth you cannot avoid accidents and natural disaster. The only constant is change. Do not fear death live smart and be proud, prove your wisdom, live long bros..

RODYK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your health condition right now is the way you've live your life when u're younger.
Remember reports on those 80+ remarrying or those 100+ active healthy folks ? How simple and wisely they eat and how much exercise/labour or work they do daily to keep up ?

Health and longevity is all about proper food and exercise and to sustain that you need the correct mentality and discipline.

When you lose interest in things you lose life and age.
Being inquisitive you'll keep learning, exploring and being healthier mentally and thus physically too. When your mind gets tired your rest (in peace) so don't do it, keep it up.

W/o death, life and many things will not be so precious. Death is passing, even the Earth and every Galaxy has an end. Even if you're the healthiest and wealthiest man on earth you cannot avoid accidents and natural disaster. The only constant is change. Do not fear death live smart and be proud, prove your wisdom, live long bros..

well said bro n i fully agreed esp on being inquisitive n keep learning.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where Will The Server Go To ? Junkyard ?

When I die, who on earth is going to post the announcement???? :*:

The forum will simply carry on without an administrator! :eek:

The end is already near and I still haven't made any proper arrangements.

But, will your friend inherit the server(s). There are a lot of information inside. :eek:

Will he be interested to run it there ? Well, at least, he can help to let the forum carry on. The junkyard is not a good spot.