• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have death itseLf crossed your mind after seeing some of your peers RIP'ed..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What's then the fight over the internet; esp in this Forum, and aLL for nothings ?..:cool:

jw5

Loyal
What's then the fight over the internet; esp in this Forum, and aLL for nothings ?..:cool:

Every night before I go to sleep, I have the expectation that I won't wake up in the morning.

But until the day that happens, I'll continue to call you and your buddies out as trolls out to disrupt this forum.

Don't be too afraid of death. It's simply an unavoidable part of life.

Have a nice evening.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
death is not scary but the way or how you die is...:(

Every night before I go to sleep, I have the expectation that I won't wake up in the morning.

But until the day that happens, I'll continue to call you and your buddies out as trolls out to disrupt this forum.

Don't be too afraid of death. It's simply an unavoidable part of life.

Have a nice evening.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When you start having kids, you wonder... Why bring them into this world to experience death.. And also hope death don't come quickly so you can watch them grow up..

Also see your own parents grow old. And hoping death don't come come quickly to them so they can spend more time with their loved ones..

Death is a sad reality.. :(

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
death is not scary but the way or how you die is...:(

Which is why I'm a staunch advocate of euthanasia. There are few things more humane than to allow people to decide when and how they are gonna die.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I welcome death with open arms. Have seen all, done all and eaten all....

But those with hatred in their hearts or with vengence or with wrong perceptions will find death most unwelcome for they are obsessed with hunting down people. They will not be able to sleep well, eat well or rest well. Their minds are in perpetual turmoil.

If you want a peaceful death, get rid of all the attachments and your hate and your wrong perception. And your stubborn intellectual doggedness which is the cause of your downfall. As long as your mind is not at peace, it is impossible to accept death graciously.

Sleep well and live life to the fullest.

Last edited:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
recently, i was on cruise and i keep on having the scary thought that my enemies from ST and SAF will push me down into the deep blue sea...*scary*

but in reality, they already did, pushed me down and try to give me a hand.

Which is why I'm a staunch advocate of euthanasia. There are few things more humane than to allow people to decide when and how they are gonna die.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I welcome death with open arms. Have seen all, done all and eaten all....

But those with hatred in their hearts or with vengence or with wrong perceptions will find death most unwelcome for they are obsessed with hunting down people. They will not be able to sleep well, eat well or rest well. Their minds are in perpetual turmoil.

If you want a peaceful death, get rid of all the attachments and your hate and your wrong perception. And your stubborn intellectual doggedness which is the cause of your downfall. As long as your mind is not at peace, it is impossible to accept death graciously.

Sleep well and live life to the fullest.

Post too lengthy. Zapz you.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everytime I attend a wake of a friend, I'm grateful for whatever time I have remaining. Many have passed on quite suddenly from heart attacks, from strokes, from cancers and from some unknown causes. They just disappeared within a couple of months.

So when we are alive, do not sweat the small stuff, especially here in this cyber forum. Petty quarrels and conflicts can always be forgotten .There is no need to carry on fighting or infracting people or zapping people.Sooner or later, all of us will have to go one day...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Post too lengthy. Zapz you.

okay lor, zapz me lor...also nevermind. life goes on. if i kena zapped into moderation or banned, also nevermind lah...sometimes you are a wise man, sometimes you behave rather oddly...but it's okay with me lah. i accept it now...no bad feelings...:smile:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pple being zapped or zapping others, and then kao peh kao bu, quite amusing...:biggrin:

So when we are alive, do not sweat the small stuff, especially here in this cyber forum. Petty quarrels and conflicts can always be forgotten .There is no need to carry on fighting or infracting people or zapping people.Sooner or later, all of us will have to go one day...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
before i go i want to let everyone knows that i have no ill feelings. if i have hurt anybody here, i am sorry.

death is the wonderful refuge...nothing to fear at all. embrace it and say good-bye.....