• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have death itseLf crossed your mind after seeing some of your peers RIP'ed..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
recently, i was on cruise and i keep on having the scary thought that my enemies from ST and SAF will push me down into the deep blue sea...*scary*

but in reality, they already did, pushed me down and try to give me a hand.

you don't use the word LKY's cronies anymore?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bolder Than Ever !

What's then the fight over the internet; esp in this Forum, and aLL for nothings ?..:cool:

When a person is young, he will not think of this issue. One will think that one's journey has just only begun. Once, God told me that He will be with me (in heaven) but I don't understand this. He can't understand that I still want to rule the world since I'm His son who will eventually inherit the earth. I keep telling Him of my great ambition after the 911 incident (I became bolder). Perhaps, when you are frail and weak, then this issue will somehow cross your mind.

Mellowed ? Not now ! 统一天下 is important to me. In ancient time, perhaps all kings thought they were invincible too. It never occur to me that this day may come eventually though I may know it right from the start of my life's journey. When you are still young, you will think that you are invincible. :p But, men have to face the reality one day. Invincibility is a state of mind of being ignorant of the reality that he is in. :eek:

Maybe, you should ask yourself, "Am I tired of living ?"

Me ? I'm bolder than ever since the day I ...

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
those who experienced clinical death (died for maybe few minutes and come back to life) always have he same ol thing to say. they feel very much better when they died (all the weight and problems just disappeared) went float above their body, travel into a tunnel and brought to a light being and in a moment, all the memories of their life were recalled in an instant.
There was a discovery channel or national geographic documentary on this. there are several books on this as well. the thing is, the bad guys experienced death differently.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro chon, hope your hong sep now under control. :rolleyes:

Take care! :smile: :wink:
Hehehe, Thanks Bro. Unfortunately, the only relief is medication and 'gim chui' aka refrain from eating unhealthy stuff which is very torturing for me. Eyesight also getting from bad to worse. :(

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
@syed putra #25

I think these near-death experience ( NDE ) is very well documented....

A near-death experience (NDE) refers to a broad range of personal experiences associated with impending death, encompassing multiple possible sensations including detachment from the body; feelings of levitation; extreme fear; total serenity, security, or warmth; the experience of absolute dissolution; and the presence of a light....

These phenomena are usually reported after an individual has been pronounced clinically dead or otherwise very close to death, hence the term near-death experience. Many NDE reports, however, originate from events that are not life-threatening. With recent developments in cardiac resuscitation techniques, the number of reported NDEs has increased. The experiences have been described in medical journals as having the characteristics of hallucinations, while parapsychologists, religious believers and some mainstream scientists have pointed to them as evidence of an afterlife and mind-body dualism.

Popular interest in near-death experiences was initially sparked by Weiss's 1972 The Vestibule, followed by Raymond Moody's 1975 book Life After Life and the founding of the International Association for Near-Death Studies (IANDS) in 1981. According to a Gallup poll, approximately eight million Americans claim to have had a near-death experience. Some commentators, such as Simpson,claim that the number of near-death experiencers may be underestimated. People who have had a near-death experience may not be comfortable discussing the experience with others, especially when the NDE is understood as a paranormal incident.

NDEs are among the phenomena studied in the fields of psychology, psychiatry, and hospital medicine.

Some of these NDE people claimed that they met Jesus...some claimed they met Buddha,Kuan Yin.....some just said they saw The Light...and so on. The common feeling is a feeling of " heavenly peace"...and they can see their physical body as they float above....

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.” - Mark Twain

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is why I'm a staunch advocate of euthanasia. There are few things more humane than to allow people to decide when and how they are gonna die.

Make sure the ones making terminal medical decisions for you are not one of those "pro-life" nuts who don't believe that dignified death is allowed under their warped interpretation of god.

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
I generally keep in order all my papers and financial matters ready in the expectation that I can go at anytime so that I will not inconvenience my family.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro GoldenDragon, today I spoke with somebody who told me that his age at 57 is considered middle aged. :eek:

Don't say not much time left. You still have a long way to go. :cool:

Average life span now, still have another 20 years +/-. Cheer up!! :smile: :wink:

When you reach 50 you'll find that some things don't work as efficiently as they use to :o
One misses those good old days when we took youth for granted:(

Time for my nap now :wink:

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you know you are definitely going to die someday, keep thinking about it and worry about it doesn't really help much.

Some people even worse, do something else to be distracted from such issues and pretend it doesn't exist.

So what else can you do? Find solutions to your fear?

Yeah these people are smarter.

Ask Kinana he knows what I am talking about.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think just live your life as normally as possible.

No need to worry about when, where and how you will die. Nobody knows. So just live your life to the full. When death arrives, just accept it and surrender graciously.:smile:

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think just live your life as normally as possible.

No need to worry about when, where and how you will die. Nobody knows. So just live your life to the full. When death arrives, just accept it and surrender graciously.:smile:

one needs to plan for certain things, like the surviving dependents' financial well-being, and whether you want to refuse pointless resuscitation. After you have settled these issues, you can live life happily :cool:

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When you reach 50 you'll find that some things don't work as efficiently as they use to :o
One misses those good old days when we took youth for granted:(

Time for my nap now :wink:

Bro johnny333, for me I find a marked change in myself when I hit 55. :o

The 1st instance of aging hit me when I was in my late 40's - when I started wearing bi-focal lense. :(

Now adjusting to the slow down. :rolleyes:

Have a good nap Bro!! :p

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehehe, Thanks Bro. Unfortunately, the only relief is medication and 'gim chui' aka refrain from eating unhealthy stuff which is very torturing for me. Eyesight also getting from bad to worse. :(

Bro chon, refrain from eating unhealthy stuff helps in reducing hong sip? :confused: Can share what you need to avoid to prevent re-curring or prevent the attack please? Thanks! :wink:

Oral western pain killer medication is very bad for your body constitution. Avoid taking oral pain killer as much as you can. :eek:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
When I die, who on earth is going to post the announcement???? :*:

The forum will simply carry on without an administrator! :eek:

The end is already near and I still haven't made any proper arrangements.